Saviour

The Sweetest Revenge

 

            There was a roar of engine as someone stopped his car abruptly next to them and charged out of the car, burrowing right into the group. Taeyeon heard a yell of, “Get the hell away from her, s!”

The other members of the sorry bunch cried out in alarm as they were thrashed and unceremoniously thrown aside, until only the guy holding onto Taeyeon was left. He turned around, snarling and reaching into his pocket.

            Then there was a resounding crack as the person’s fist connected with the brute’s face, and he collapsed, releasing Taeyeon.

            The man grabbed Taeyeon before she hit the floor and held onto her, asking gently, “Are you all right?”

            The shock from hearing his voice cleared Taeyeon’s mind at once, and she stared up at Jang Wooyoung, stunned.

            Wooyoung gave a curse. He lifted Taeyeon up, carrying her in his arms to his car, giving those erts a good kick each on the way.

            “What’re you doing here?” Taeyeon demanded as Wooyoung got into the driver’s seat, her words slurred. Wooyoung just glanced over at her once before ignoring her completely and driving off.

            Eventually, unable to keep her eyes open, Taeyeon drifted off into a dreamless sleep…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “Anyway, help the rest of us thank him for finding unnie.”

            Taeyeon’s eyes slowly opened, and as her eyes adjusted to the light she saw Nickhun and Yuri standing next to her.

            “Yuri…?”

            “Unnie, you’re awake!” Yuri exclaimed, immediately turning to Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked about at her room and asked, “What happened?”

            “You went missing, and Wooyoung found you and saved you from a bunch of erts before bringing you back.” Nickhun told her as he handed her a cup of water.

            Wooyoung? That’s right, he saved her from those…men. Taeyeon still couldn’t get over the shock of seeing him save her.

            “Anyways, I’d better get back to my dorm. Hope you get better soon, Taeyeon.” Nickhun gave the girls a wave, and he was gone.

            The two girls sat in companionable silence for a while. Then just as Yuri opened to speak, there was a rap on the door and Tiffany entered.

            Taeyeon and Tiffany stared at each other. Yuri glanced at the two of them before getting up, murmuring, “I’ll leave you guys to talk.” Then she left the room, closing the door behind her.

            “I’m sorry.” Tiffany said abruptly. She stared at the floor, not meeting Taeyeon’s eyes, “I shouldn’t have spoken to you that way, especially after everything you’ve done for me.”

            Taeyeon didn’t respond for a moment, just staring silently at her best friend. Then she sighed, “It doesn’t matter. Just…please be careful, okay? I don’t want you to get hurt.”

            Tiffany smiled at her words, a genuine smile. She crossed the room and gave Taeyeon a hug, saying happily, “Don’t worry, I will!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “Is she all right?” Was the first thing that came out of Wooyoung’s mouth as Nickhun entered the dorm. Nickhun nodded, reassuring him, “Don’t worry, she’s just fine.”

            Wooyoung released the breath he’d been holding.

            “You seem awfully worried about Taeyeon.” Taecyeon said suspiciously. Wooyoung shot him a death glare and snapped, “I’m just worried about a fellow star, especially since we have a program tomorrow!” He stormed back into his room, leaving his groupmates staring after him. After a moment, Jay followed after him.

            “What’s his problem?” Chansung asked, looking around, puzzled. Junsu and Junho just shrugged, but Taecyeon and Nickhun exchanged a knowing glance. Taecyeon motioned with his head, indicating that they could try and listen outside their door. Nickhun nodded in agreement, and they quietly tiptoed to the door, putting their ears against it. 

--------------------------------------

So Wooyoung finally decides to play nice guy and saves Taeyeon, just in the nick of time :) This is where the Wootae really begins people...

Please subscribe and comment!