Keep Away From Her!

The Sweetest Revenge

 

            “Oppa! Over here!”

            Wooyoung turned and smiled, waving at Tiffany. He jogged over to her and patted her head, asking, “So which ride do you want to go to first?”

            They were at the amusement park. It had been a few weeks since the incident at the library, and Wooyoung had finally asked Tiffany out (much to Junsu’s displeasure). This was supposed to be their first official date.

            “I want to go to the roller coasters!” Tiffany decided immediately. Wooyoung chuckled, and they headed over at once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “Hey, do you guys know where Tiffany went?” Taeyeon asked her groupmates. Sunny just shrugged indifferently, while Sooyoung was busy eating and ignored her leader. Jessica thought for a moment before answering, “I think she was meeting someone at the amusement park.”

            “Aish! She forgot she has to attend a variety show today!” Taeyeon grumbled. She picked up her coat, calling, “I’ll go get her.”

            “Yah, Taengoo! I’ll come with you!” Jessica, bored with staying at home, immediately offered to go along.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “That was really fun!” Tiffany exclaimed, hopping up and down in excitement. Then, catching sight of something behind Wooyoung, her smile faded and she looked away, seemingly guilty.

            Wooyoung turned. His smile widened to a smirk when he saw who it was.

            Taeyeon stood motionless not far away, staring numbly at them. Jessica, beside her, looked slightly confused at the awkwardness and tension in the air.

            “Hi, good to meet you again.” Wooyoung broke the silence first. His tone was affable, but his gaze was triumphant, taunting. Jessica, automatically took a step back, slightly surprised by the hostility in his eyes.

            “Fany ah, you have to go for a variety show in an hour. Did you forget?” Taeyeon forced her voice to sound cheerful. Tiffany, still avoiding Taeyeon’s gaze, just silently nodded and walked away as fast as he could.

            Wooyoung made to follow her, but Taeyeon grabbed his arm first. She glanced at Jessica and mouthed, “You go ahead first.”

            Jessica hesitated, not sure if she should leave the two of them alone. Then she just shrugged and followed after Tiffany.

            Wooyoung, who had remained silent but smirked continuously throughout the exchange, looked down at Taeyeon and asked in a mocking voice, “So what does the high and mighty leader have to talk to me about?”

            “Leave Fany alone.” Taeyeon’s voice was filled with cold anger.

            “Why should I? It’s none of your business what I do. And anyway, why can’t I date her?” Wooyoung sounded more amused than annoyed as he responded.

            “I know you, Wooyoung. I’m your best friend. I can tell. You’re completely uninterested in Tiffany. You’re just doing this as part of some twisted revenge!” Taeyeon nearly shouted in accusation, drawing looks from other people. However, she was so mad that she just ignored them.

            The laughter went out of Wooyoung’s eyes, “Yeah. So what? You deserve it. Nothing less. I’m going to go ahead, and you can’t do anything to stop me.” With that he strode past her, leaving her behind, almost in tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Jessica waited till they were in the car, with the door safely closed, before she cornered Tiffany, “Okay, so what was all that about?”

Tiffany laughed nervously and feigned ignorance, something she was doing more and more nowadays, “What? What’re you talking about?”

            Jessica jerked her head in the direction of Taeyeon and Wooyoung, “What were you doing with him?”

            Tiffany’s blush faded, and she started to defend herself almost angrily, “What, so you can go on a date with Jay but I can’t go on a date with Wooyoung? That’s just unfair!”

            Jessica looked disbelieving, “A date with him? You hardly know him! At least Jay and I’ve met before on variety shows and all-”

            “I’ve known Wooyoung for years!” Tiffany rebutted angrily. Then she covered , immediately looking away as she realised what she’d blurted out.

            Jessica’s accusing stare now changed to one of suspicion, “Known him for years?” She waited for Tiffany’s answer, determined not to let her wriggle out of this one.

            Quietly, Tiffany said, “He used to be in the same class as us since elementary school.”

            “But we were all together in high school, and he wasn’t there.” Jessica sounded slightly confused now, not quite understanding the relationship between Wooyoung and Tiffany.

            “Well, a year before you guys transferred to our school, he left the country cos…” Tiffany’s voice trailed off, and she looked out of the window again.

            “Cos…?” Jessica prompted her, tired of having to wait for her explanations.

            “I’m not sure. But I think Wooyoung and Taeyeon got into a huge fight or something, and that’s why he left. She hurt him. They used to be best friends, you know.” Tiffany added.

            Jessica had nothing to say to this, and could only nod silently. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter up! Sorry for the long wait guys, but school's been a (pardon my language).

Wooyoung's being an at this point, but he gets better. Nicer. Promise :)

Please subscribe and comment!