Bashing At the Library

The Sweetest Revenge

 

Two months later…

            “Hey Taec, wanna go to the library?”

            Taecyeon shook his head, immersed in his book. Then he froze, and looked up. His jaw dropped, “Hyung…did you just ask me to go to the library with you?”

            Jay glanced back at him, surprised, “Yeah…but you said no, didn’t you? What’s wrong with you?”

            Taecyeon’s eyes were bugging, “Since when did you go to the library? Since when did you even freaking READ?” He sounded amazed. Junho’s head poked out of his room, “Did Jay hyung just ask you to go to the library with him? Seriously?” He sounded just as astounded as Taecyeon.

            Jay was starting to get pissed, “Hey, if you’re not going, then just leave it.”

            “Come on, hyung. We’ll come along. I need to get a new book anyway.”Junho slung an arm over Jay’s shoulder. He called to the other members, “Hey, we’re going to the library, you guys wanna come along?”

            Chansung, studying at the study table, just silently shook his head. He did have a major exam coming up, after all.

            Junsu came out of his room, tossing books from hand to hand. Wooyoung, too appeared, pulling his jacket on. He called to Chansung, “Sure you don’t want to go?”

            Chansung didn’t even bother to answer.

            Wooyoung shrugged, and the six of them left for the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Taecyeon froze the moment he saw the fans standing outside the library. He turned and glared at Jay, “What the heck is this?”

            Jay shrugged. He didn’t seem to have called them, he wouldn’t be so dumb, but somehow Taecyeon had a sneaky feeling he wasn’t completely innocent either.

            “Whatever man.” Junho shrugged.

            The five of them (Nickhun had left because of an appointment some time earlier) had to fight their way through the fans, signing autographs and shouting well wishes before they could even get into the library.

            “Finally. Now I can get my book.” Junho sighed, stretching. He beckoned to Jay, “Coming, hyung?”

            “Hang on.” Jay answered distractedly, his eyes darting around the library. Junsu sighed, “Why do I get the feeling he came here NOT to read?” Wooyoung grinned, “The question is, why did he come to the library?”

            Just then, their question was answered.

            Jessica came striding out from behind a bookshelf, carrying a huge stack of fantasy novels. Jay’s face changed at once; the cocky, confident grin came onto his face, and he headed towards Jessica.

            Junsu wanted to bury his head in his arms. He groaned, “That idiot’s gonna make a fool of himself… he should know better than to toy with the Ice Princess, especially after what happened last time…”

Two Weeks Ago

            Jay had finally managed to ask Jessica out on a date. However, something very unfortunate happened on their date…

            Jay sighed, checking his watch. Jessica was late by nearly half an hour already, and he was getting very impatient.

            Just then, a couple of girls walked up to him, gushing, “Omo, are you 2PM Jaebum?”

            Jay looked up. Fans? He allowed himself a cocky grin. Since Jessica was late, he could allow himself a bit of fun.

            Jessica hurried out of the taxi, making her way into the park. As she approached the benches, she witnessed an infuriating sight.

            Park Jaebum, that complete idiot who was supposed to be on a DATE with her, was flirting with two girls.

            Jessica’s face flushed. She turned around abruptly and strode away purposefully.

            Just then, Jay noticed her striding away. He gave a strangled yelping sound and rudely pushed past the girls, running to Jessica and grabbing her wrist.

            Jessica turned and glared at him. The Ice Princess was in full mode as she snapped, “What now? Just go back to what you were doing, okay?”

            “Look, it’s not what you think,” Jay desperately tried to explain, but Jessica cut him off with a shrill shout, “That’s what all the guys say. Just leave me alone. I don’t know why I even bothered with you!”

            “No, you don’t understand at all. Please, just give me a chance, if not he’ll–” Jay broke off abruptly, looking slightly horrified.

            Jessica eyed him suspiciously, “He’ll? Who’s he?”

            Jay’s mouth opened and closed, looking like a goldfish.

            Jessica flicked her hair, “Fine, keep your secrets. See if I care!” With that, she stormed away.

Flashback End

            “Jay’s a player, and he’s good at what he does, but there’s no way Jessica’s gonna fall for his charms a second time.” Taecyeon commented.

            Wooyoung gave a cryptic smile, “I’m not so sure about that.”

            It seemed, however, that Taecyeon was right. In the next moment, Jessica had kicked Jay, dumped her books on his head and stomped away all in the same instant.

            Taecyeon looked pointedly at Wooyoung, who was trying to hide his laughter like the other members.

            Jay muttered a curse. He hopped about, clutching his leg. That girl could hit hard! He nearly chuckled. Then his eyes met Wooyoung’s.

            Wooyoung raised an eyebrow questioningly. Jay gave a nod and strode purposefully after Jessica, causing Taecyeon to sigh, “He’s digging his own grave.”

            Then Taecyeon froze. The other members followed his gaze, and traced it back to Yoona, who was busy studying a thick chemistry book.

            “Love is in the air~” Junsu sang, causing Junho to choke with laughter. Taecyeon shoved the duo roughly, but his eyes were still fixed on Yoona.

            “Go talk to her.” Wooyoung said, giving him a little push towards Yoona.

           When Taecyeon finally moved towards Yoona, Wooyoung glanced at the other guys and grinned, “I think all the SNSD members are here. It sure would explain the number of fans outside.”

            Junsu shrugged nonchalantly, “So what?”

            Wooyoung reply just as cryptic as his laugh, “It’s time to go hunting.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Just want to thank all the people who've subscribed to my story and commented on it! Thanks for taking the time to read this story! I decided to include a little more jaysica in the story; they're such a sweet couple ^^

some wootae and woofany in the next chapter, pls be patient and wait for it (I really hate school...)! Until next time!!!!!!!(Chocolate makes me hyper)