I Don't Want To Hear Your Lies Anymore

The Sweetest Revenge

 

            Nickhun and Taecyeon looked at Taeyeon apologetically, “We’re very sorry…They’ve caused your members a lot of grief…”

            Taeyeon gave a bitter smile, “It doesn’t matter. I caused him a lot of grief too.” Nickhun and Taecyeon bowed their heads. Just then, Yuri and Yoona knocked on the door and poked their heads in, “Khun, Taec, can we speak to you for a moment?”

            With a swift glance at Taeyeon, the two males left the room. Yuri immediately grabbed Nickhun, demanding, “What the hell is all this about? Why did Sica run out in such a hurry just now?”

            Nickhun hesitated, not sure where to begin. As he opened his mouth to speak, the front door of the SNSD dorm crashed open. Wooyoung stormed in, his eyes wild. He noticed the four of them, but didn’t say anything. Instead, he silently walked towards Taeyeon’s room.

            “Hey-” Taecyeon moved to stop him, but Nickhun grabbed Taecyeon’s hand and shook his head, mouthing, “Let them talk.” Taecyeon looked uncertain, but nodded anyway.

            Taeyeon looked up as the door open. Then she froze in shock. Her lips moved silently as she stared at her ex-best friend. After a long silence, she managed to regain her composure and ask quietly, “Is there something you want?”

            Wooyoung seemed to struggle with his words for a moment. Then he whispered, “Why?”

            Taeyeon was frightened by the look in his eyes. It wasn’t anger or anything. She had never seen him with such an expression before.

            “Why did you…lie to me?” Wooyoung sounded heartbroken. Taeyeon’s eyes widened and she gasped, “Tiffany…Tiffany told you…?”

            Wooyoung’s eyes flashed, “Yes. She told me the truth.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            (Seven Years Ago)“I actually have a crush on Junsu-oppa, so…” Taeyeon’s voice trailed off, and she looked away. She couldn’t bear to see the look of shock and grief in her best friend’s expression.

            “Oh. Okay. Sure. I guess...I guess I'll see you tomorrow then.” Wooyoung trudged away silently.

            Taeyeon stared after him, but she bit her lip and refused to take the words back. Even though she didn’t mean them. She couldn’t. Blinking back the tears, she called, “Why don’t you come out now?”

            Tiffany emerged from behind a tree. They stood in silence for a moment. Then Tiffany asked, “Why did you lie to him…? We both know…we both know that he’s the one you have a crush on.”

            Taeyeon’s smile was tired as she looked at her and replied, “But you’re my best friend, and you like him too. I won’t betray you like this.”

            Tears swam in Tiffany’s eyes. Swallowing, she stepped forward and hugged Taeyeon, “Taeyeon-ah…I’m sorry…so sorry…Thank you.”

--------------------------------------------

So now the twist is revealed! Wooyoung finally finds out the truth. Will taeyeon finally accept him, or will she reject him again? Read on!

Please comment and subscribe!