Forgiveness

The Sweetest Revenge

 

            “Yah! Jung Sooyeon!” Jay yelled. He caught up with Jessica and grabbed her wrist, twisting her around. Jessica retaliated with a resounding slap, and Jay stood frozen, stunned.

            Sobbing, Jessica demanded, “What do you want now? Any more secrets you want to reveal? Something else to break my stupid heart? Something else to make me realize how STUPID I WAS TO FALL FOR YOU?!” She punctuated the last few words by hitting him in the chest, before dissolving into tears again.

            Jay held onto Jessica by the wrists. He watched her as she cried her heart out, and realised what a fool he had been. Gently, he lifted her from his chest and held onto her head, saying softly, “Sica. Sica, look at me.”

            Jessica turned her head away resolutely, refusing to look at him, but Jay was strong enough to pull her back. He looked into her eyes and said slowly, as if he was slowly understanding something, “I’ve never loved anyone. I’ve been attracted to girls for their looks, played with their feelings, but I’ve never understood what it meant to love someone. Until I met you. At first, I confess, it was just a favour. Wooyoung needed my help, and I was willing to help him. But…but…”

            Jessica slowly stopped struggling as she listened to his words. He sounded sincere, more sincere than she had ever heard. Jay let go of her head, and his hand slipped down to hold hers as he continued, “But you were different. You had a life of your own. You were free, and you didn’t care what others thought or said about you, not like all those other shallow girls. You were beautiful, kind, and I suppose I just couldn’t help myself.” He clasped her hand tightly, and brought it to his chest, “Jessica, I love you. Will you forgive my stupidity, and accept me?”

--------------------------------------------

I felt guilty about adding such a short chapter yesterday, so i decided to update another one asap. It's pretty short too, but totally Jaysica. Enjoy!

Remember, reviews are my life!