Worry

The Sweetest Revenge

 

Tiffany came skipping into the dorm, humming a song softly under her breath. Taeyeon took one look at her and sighed. She must have gone on a date with…with him again. This was going too far. She intercepted Tiffany before she reached her room and said seriously, “Fany-ah, I need to talk to you.”

            Tiffany’s smile faded at once and she directed her gaze at the wall, saying emotionlessly, “Go ahead.”

            There was a long silence, and all they could hear was Seohyun playing the piano upstairs.

            “I think you should keep away from Wooyoung.”

            Tiffany’s eyes flashed at her words and she demanded angrily, “Why should I?” Then she looked away again and said in a low voice, “Look, Taeng, I appreciate what you did for me back then. But this has been the point all along, hasn’t it? Now that I’ve finally gotten what I’ve wanted, why can’t you just let me enjoy it?”

            “Because he’s changed! Because he’s not really interested in you, he’s just using you for revenge!” Taeyeon suddenly shouted.

            The sound of the piano stopped suddenly, and Seohyun called out, alarmed, “Unnie, what’s wrong?”

            Tiffany glared at her best friend, and, for the first time in her life, spoke scathingly to her, “You’re just jealous of what I have, Taeyeon. So just leave me alone and mind your own business!” With that, she stormed past Taeyeon and into her room, slamming the door.

            Seohyun burst into the living room, only to see Taeyeon fleeing for the front door, tears streaming from her face. She stood, shocked, for a moment. Then with a cry of ‘Unnie!’, she ran after Taeyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Wooyoung was rudely jolted awake by the hammering on his door. He threw his door open and, seeing Taecyeon, grunted in annoyance, “What the hell are you doing, Taec? It’s freaking midnight.”

            Taecyeon lifted his phone and said simply, “Yoona called. Taeyeon’s gone missing.”

            Wooyoung’s eyes became sharp at once, “What?”

            “Yoona says Taeyeon had an argument with Tiffany and ran out. Seohyun tried to follow her, but apparently Taeyeon can run fast. The girls are quite worried, and they asked if we could help them find Taeyeon. They’re afraid that Taeyeon might meet someone…not so decent.” Taecyeon explained the entire situation, replacing his phone into his pocket.

            “That idiot…” Wooyoung muttered.

            “Are you going to help?” Taecyeon asked.

            “Count me in. Just let me get changed first.” Wooyoung said abruptly, slamming the door in Taecyeon’s face. When he came out, he was dressed in a simple attire of shirt and jeans, but his face was subtly complex. Taecyeon thought he looked overly angry and worried.

            Wooyoung hurried past Taecyeon and rushed out of the dorm, not waiting for him, too anxious to start the search.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Taeyeon raised her hand for another glass. The bartender handed her another beer, then asked concernedly, “Hey kid, you’ve been here for a few hours already, shouldn’t you be taking a break?”

            Taeyeon just shook her head mutely. She finished the glass within a few minutes, and immediately raised her hand for another one. The bartender hesitated for a moment, then shook his head, “No way kid. Come back here another day.”

            Taeyeon looked up at him, and he nearly flinched at the agony in her eyes. But she didn’t say anything. She just slipped off her seat and stumbled towards the exit.

            The bartender sighed. He hated to see all these youngsters so messed up nowadays…

            Taeyeon staggered out of the bar, so woozy she could hardly stand on her feet. A few guys wolf-whistled at her, but she just ignored them, trying to figure out the way home.

            All of a sudden, she was surrounded by a bunch of big, muscular men. The biggest of the lot, the one standing right in front of her, took a step forward and laughed, “A girlie like you shouldn’t be out alone at this time. Why don’t you come with us?”

           

            “Get out of my way,” Taeyeon muttered, trying to shove past him.

            The man grinned at his friends. In one swift motion, he had grabbed her wrist and pushed her up against the wall. She could smell the liquor on his breath as he laughed, “Make me.”

            Even through her drunken state, Taeyeon could tell what was going to happen. She tried to fight back, kicking and hitting wildly, but to no avail. Those men were just too big, and there were too many of them.

            The guy laughed again. He pinned Taeyeon’s arms to the wall with his big hands and leaned forward. Taeyeon tried to turn her head, but he just grabbed her face and pulled her back, sneering, “Don’t try and fight back, kiddo.”

            Taeyeon could hardly believe the situation she was in. She was just about ready to give up when all of a sudden…    

-----------------------------------------------------

Now Taeyeon's in one hell of a mess thanks to Woo, but he also starts to show more affection and worry for her...and what's gonna happen to Taeyeon?! Will she be saved?! Hehe, wait for the next update!

Pls subscribe and comment!