Beginning of the Divide

The Sweetest Revenge

 

            Taeyeon swallowed hard, blinking away the tears in her eyes. She took a step back automatically, knocking into a bookshelf by accident.

            Tiffany, completely caught up in the moment, noticed nothing. Wooyoung, however, opened his eyes at once. His eyes met Taeyeon’s, and she could see the smug triumph in his eyes, daring her to interrupt them.

            She couldn’t do it. Slowly, she lowered her head. Just as she was about to scarper, a voice called out coldly, “Hey. Her leader’s here to get her. Aren’t you going to give her back?”

            Wooyoung and Tiffany broke apart from their embrace, and Wooyoung gave the blushing Tiffany a charming wink.

            Junsu, the owner of the voice, appeared, looking slightly upset. He shot Wooyoung a glare, which Wooyoung promptly ignored.

            Taeyeon faked a smile and called out in a falsely cheery voice, “Hey, Fany, we’re going for lunch. Coming?”

            Tiffany just nodded, silently walking towards Taeyeon with a slightly guilty look on her face.

            “See you!” Wooyoung called after her, making Tiffany blush even harder. Taeyeon bit her lip, forcing herself to walk slowly to the entrance. This was too painful. Too painful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            “Why’re you in such a bad mood, hyung?” Wooyoung called, chasing after Junsu and throwing a hand carelessly over his shoulder. Junsu responded with a mutter of ‘Nothing’ and strode away as quickly as he could. Wooyoung stared after him for a moment, an enigmatic expression on his face. Then he just shrugged, and left to find his own book.

           

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “What did he say to you?” Taeyeon asked, trying to act nonchalant. Tiffany’s face turned beetroot red and she stammered, “He..he didn’t really say anything…” She turned away.

            Before Taeyeon could press her, Sooyoung’s annoyed shout sounded, “Hey, hurry UP! I’m starving!”

            Tiffany gave a chuckle at the sight. Then, remembering that Taeyeon was about to press her, quickly hurried to Sooyoung’s side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Taecyeon sighed deeply, his head drooping. Then he jumped, as someone ruffled his hair, “Yah, hyung! Don’t mess up my hair!” he snapped.

            Jay grinned, “Why’re you in such a bad mood? Did Yoona reject you?”

            Taecyeon shook his head morosely, “She didn’t, but I just…” he sighed again. He still hadn’t made much progress with Yoona. He looked up, staring at Jay’s cocky grin, “Jessica gave you a second chance?”

            Jay shrugged, “But of course. I’m the hottest Park Jaebeum after all.” He smirked, “Need some advice from the professional?”

            Taecyeon rolled his eyes, “Please, just save it. Your ‘skills’ are only useful when it comes to one-night stands. Trust me, Jessica’ll dump you eventually.” With that, he got up and strode away, still brooding and gloomy.

            Jay waited till he was out of hearing range. Then he gave a smile, “I don’t need her to stay with me, anyway.”

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the late update! Just that I've been busy with school and cca and all, so I don't really have much time to update. I'll try and update faster, but no guarantees so...yeah.

Anyway, please comment and subscribe!