Chapter 9

Is it too late?

"You did what?!?" Heechul screamed, giving Siwon a death glare. Siwon on the other hand, remained silent and waited for Heechul to finish with his anger attack. He didn't like to see him angry, actually he was afraid of Heechul when he was angry and plus Heechul always hated how Siwon would never listen to his advices which always lead to fights.

"I can't believe it you just let her go like that, c'mon!" he took his third bottle of soju and started to drink it. Siwon passed through his black hair and leaned on the couch, nervously shaking his leg. He was also angry, but at himself for being a jerk all this time and not being able to do anything about Tiffany getting married, but to stay aside and watch her continuing her life with someone else. 

 

"What did I supose to do, huh? Take her away and act like her relationship with Jaejoong never exsited? She loves him, and this is what I get for not reacting, actually for leaving her." he said, following Heechul who was walking around the living room, drinking his soju.

"Yes, this is what you get. Did you tell her the real reason of the breakup because I know she doesn't believe you when you say that it wsa because of work." 

"I did. And even now when she knows it all, I can't do anything, don't you get it? Even if I did something today, I would just make it all worse to her, she's confused already." Siwon defended himself and took a sip of his soju. Heechul stood on one place at last and sighed. He knew Siwon was right, but deep down inside he still hoped there will be another chance for them. He liked Jaejoong and he knew he was treating Tiffany right but Siwon was his best friend, just like Tiffany and he kinda got use to see them together, eather as lovers or as best friends and he felt sad seeing Siwon suffering and he knew Tiffany didn't take the confession so calm. He remember how she cried and it hurt him seeing someone he cares for to cry. 

"I need to move on, there's no other way." Siwon said, staring at his best friend. Heechul nodded and sat down across him and both of them continued with their drinks, in quiet. The only thing that was breaking the silence in the apartment was the TV. 

**

"Jaejong, are you done?" Junsu peeked his head, seeing Jaejoong busy with bunch of papers in his office, not leaving his eyes off them. 

"No, not yet, you don't have to wait for me, go home." he said, signing one of the papers and then checking the laptop next to him. He hated this weekend calls from work just because some people weren't able to do some things without him near. Most of all he hated that because he couldn't spent the little time he had with Tifany because both of them were busy with work and clients. 
Jaejoong's eyes glanced at the picture on his desk and couldn't help but to smile a little. The pciture was of him and Tiffany on their date. It wasn't a regular one with expensive dinner and trips as most of the rich people do, but a nice and fun one at a adventure park in Seoul. Both of them had that little chil inside them and couldn't resist to go and have a blast. Both of them were wet on the picture after going on a rollecoster which passed through water, spalshing them. They looked so happy like that and it brought Jaejoong memories when they started to date.

"What are you smiling about?" Junsu asked curious. Jaejoong looked at him and tried to hide that smile but he couldn't, he was too in love.

"I just remembered our date in the adventure park, from when we first started dating. Can you believe it that she's going to be my wife?" he put the papers aside and rested his elbow on the wooden desk. Junsu entered the office and sat across him. 

"Actually I can't. At first I thought that you wouldn't last that long, you know because of your past relationship with her and the fights and also because of the mon-"

"Don't mention that." Jaejoong cut him off, now with a serious look. 

"I'm sorry, but I have to ask you about it. What's up with that? Are you getting married for it or?"

"At first I had a strict plan in my head and you know it but as time passed by I got a chance to get to know a beautiful and smart young woman and I fell for her, completly forgetting the reason why I started dating her in the first place." Jaejoong explained. 

"So, you completly forgot about it?" Junsu gave him a look under the eye. 

"Yes." Jaejoong simply replied and got back to his work. Junsu soon left, giving him his peace and quiet. His question made Jaejoong think about it all. He changed during their relationship and all his bad intentions were now long gone and he stil didn't dare to mention anything to Tiffany, rather, he decided to left it aside.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Heeeello~~~ New chapter is here! It's kinda a short but it's better than no update, right? I promise the next one will be much longer. So, I'm sure your curious what Jaejoong's intentions were c: You're find out, don't worry~ Please comment and subscribe! Thank you guys! <3