Chapter 13

Is it too late?

Jessica's and Heechul's gaze turned to surprised Siwon and returned to confused Tiffany who waited an answer. Siwon blinked a couple of time and cleared his throat to avoid the awkward moment between the four of them. 

"Siwon needs to talk to you Tiff." Heechul finally spoke, giving Siwon a angry look and pushed him gently towards Tiffany. She got confused than ever and just stared at Siwon and waited for him to say something. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, trying to form a simple sentence. He turned around to look at Jessica and Heechul but they were gone now. Noticing that he opened his eyes widely and cursed himself and them too in his chin. 

"Siwon is everything okay? What do you need to tell me?" she asked again. He took her hand and pulled her through the crowd of dancing people since the big room wasn't the place to have a conversation like this. He dragged her outside, in front of the big hall. They stood like that for a couple of minutes while Siwon was trying to properatly say this important thing to her. It was difficult for him to face her and tell her he's leaving.

"The thing is that my father's company is spreading and it's opening in the States and he wants me to lead it." he said nervously, not being able to properatly look her in the eyes. 

"The States? Wait, so you're moving? When?" she asked surprised. He noticed sadness in her voice and it was breaking his heart.

"Next week." he looked down, knowing that she'll be mad for not telling her early.

"And why am I hearing this now?" she asked, crossing her arms.

"You were busy with your wedding and you had already enough stress and problems so why adding another one?" he said, trying to find the best excuse. These things were true, but the thing he was afraid was her reaction because he knew she will be sad and seeing her sad was something he at least wanted. He didn't even wanted to tell her this on her wedding day.

"You're my best friend and I know you for years! It's important for me Siwon." she said frustrated. She now placed her hands on her hips and sighed.

"I'm sorry Fany. Let's talk about this later, it's your wedding day."

"No, we will talk about this now. Who know when I'll return and when I do, you won't be here anymore." she said and when she realised it, her eyes slowly started to get teary and she felt a weird feeling in her stomach. Not seeing Siwon everyday will be something she's not use to and the fact that he's moving to the other side of the world isn't making it any easier. She stopped for a second and looked him in the eyes.

"You planned to just leave without telling me?" she rasied a brow.

She caught him. Yes, that might be very immature of him but telling goodbye to someone who means to much to him won't be the easiest thing in the world and besides, she will be all in her new life and marriage with Jaejoong. She didn't care like before.

Siwon lowered his head and stared at his black shoes. He looked like a little boy being scoled by his mother. 

"Really Siwon? After everything we've been through, you just decided to leave without telling me?" 

"I'm sorry Tiffany, okay? Do you think it's easy for me? Just to leave like this? Leave my home, family, friends, you? Well it isn't because I got use to seeing you everyday, even for 10 minutes, but seeing you is a highlight of my day. Saying goodbye isn't something I like to do and telling it to you would hurt a lot." 

She was surprised to hear his words. She knew he still had feelings for her and maybe, just maybe his leaving will make her and his head clear. Actually, she isn't the one who should bother herself about these feelings he had, or has... She's a married woman now and somehow she forgets it for a second. Now she's Tiffany Hwang talking to her first and biggest love who is on his way leaving her. 

Leaving her. It sounded weird to her since this will be the second time he left her alone. 

She looked at his pretty dark eyes, never wanting to leave the sight of them. Instead of arguing, she just wrapped her arms around his neck. She got as much close as she could to him, feeling his warmth and his scent. She felt two strong hands around her waist, pulling her closer. The hug was now tight and warm and she never wanted to leave him.

"I'm gonna miss you Siwon." she whispered. Her head was resting on his chest as she struggled with tears. Who ever saw a bride crying on her wedding day?

"I'm going to miss you to Fany Fany Tiffany." he said. She couldn't help to chuckled at the old nickname he made up. It became a habit and even after their break-up, he still likes to call her that, and she doesn't mind. "I'm going to do my best to visit Korea whenever I'll have time." 

"That's good. We will talk every day, okay? I don't want to miss a single update in your life!" she demanded, smiling.

He promised her to talk to her every day even if it's only for a short while. One think he didn't want is to see her cry on her wedding day. 

"Don't you dare cry, okay? You are going to have fun now dancing and singing and forget about me moving, promise?" he demanded, giving her the look she knew.

"I promise, let's go!" she took his hand and dragged him to the dancefloor where the two of them started dancing. Jaejoong couldn't help to notice the two of them dancing and laughing and held is anger inside. 

"Did you hear the news?" he heard Junsu's voice on his ear. He quickly turned to face his friend who had an amused expression on his face.

"What news?" he asked.

"Siwon is moving. Heechul told me a minute ago." Junsu explained. He told him everything in details and Jaejoong couldn't be more satisfied. Now, everything was slowly getting on its place and there won't be Siwon bother them in their new, married life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello~ So, new chapter is here, finally!! My finals are now so I have to study and fix my grades a bit and in two weeks my vacation begins! Then, I'll be able to update more. So, Siwon is moving :O Don't worry, the drama is soon starting and the next chapter will be a bit more fastened up but I won't tell you anything more. Comment and subscribe so read more and to find out what will happen. See you soon!