Chapter 4

Is it too late?

Siwon was taking his 7th glass of whiskey, sitting in the corner of the room, alone in his own thoughts. He's been all alone since Jaejoong's announcement. Everyone were around Tiffany and him, congratulating them. Siwon glanced at Tiffany a couple of times, always catching her smiling. He loved that smile a lot and he enjoyed every second of it. He felt empty and sad and he tried to cover it all with his cold, poker face and drink, hoping that the pain inside will go away, but it didn't. She was there, happy in the arms of another man and Siwon was glad for only one thing and that's her happiness. If she's happy, then he is, even if it hurt like hell.
Old memories started to come, reminding him of what he had.

Flashback

"Yah, Choi Siwon put me down right now! Tiffany screamed, trapped in Siwon's arms. 
"Not until you admit who's the most handsome man in whole Korea, no, in the world!" Siwon said laughing, looking in Tiffany's brown eyes.
"Never!" she said though laughter. Siwon started to tickle her, making her laugh and scream like crazy.
"Say it Fany!" he ordered between her laughters. 
"It's you. You are." she managed to say, trying to stop him. He slowly did, but he still didn't let her go.
"And what's my name?" he played innocent, smirking.
"Choi Siwon is the most handsome man ever. And also mine." she smiled as she caressed his cheek. Their foreheads were pressed together and they were inch away. He kissed her lips softly, tasting the sweetness of them. 
"Only yours." he said after breaking the kiss, staring at her pretty eyes.

End of flashback


He pored another glass of alcohol and right before he took a sip, the glass dissapeared from his hand. Heechul took it, putting it away.

"I think you had enough for tonight." Heechul said strictly. Siwon gave him a death glare and rolled his eyes. He was already pretty drunk but he didn't care. He was ignoring everything and everyone around him.
"Heechul I'm not a baby." Siwon mumbled, resting his chin on his palm, annoyed by what Heechul did.
"It's for her right? Ah Choi Siwon, when will you learn?" Heechul frowned, acting like a father to Siwon, giving him a lecture.
Siwon kept silent, looking at Tiffany again, admiring her. This was driving him crazy and this misreable feeling wasn't helping at all.

"Siwon let it go. See how happy she is?" Heechul sighed, feeling bad for saying these kind of things to his best friend, but what could he do? All Siwon's chances were long gone and he thought it was the best for him to forget, there was no other way. 
Siwon passed though his black hair and leaned on the couch.

"What if I don't want to let go Heechul? What if I want her to be mine again? I know I made a mistake and I regret it everyday and maybe this is my punishment, to see her in his arms, happy but I can't go like this. She's going to be his wife soon and I'm still here, regreting all I said to her, all I did, not changing anything I feel for her." Siwon confessed. He took the glass that Heechul put away and drink it quickly. The two of them remained silent, Siwon drinking and Heechul with crossed arms, waiting for him to pass out from that much alchol. He didn't want to leave him alone in case he think of doing something stupid, so Heechul was sitting next to Siwon, drinking too, but moderately.

Everyone was dancing, talking and having a good time. Tiffany was with Jessica dancing to 4Minute's "What's Your Name", singing loudly, having  blast while Jaejoong was with Junsu, talking. The last part of the song was slowly finishing and the girls were tired from all the jumping and singing so they decided to drink something to cool off. Tiffany glanced at the corner of the room, seeing Siwon and Heechul drinking in silence. She noticed how Siwon wasn't in a great condition and that his eyes were heavy, but he continued to drink. She wanted to approach them when she felt two pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She turned around, seeing Jaejoong's face. It was pretty dark but she could see his bright smile and couldn't help not to smile back.

A slow song started and Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jaejoong's neck, not leaving his eyes in the dark. They were in their own world, slowly dancing to the music. 

 

Super Junior-What If (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIodLfWK2VQ

The lyrics caught Siwon's attention. It was one of the songs that would always bring him down and when it started to play here, while he was in this state, with Tiffany around, he started to curse everything mentally. He was looking at two figures, close to each other, dancing to the song, looking at each other, both smiling. 

It seems as though
the accumulated time is being greedy
Seeing as it hurts more today than yesterday.. oh girl

He had a feeling that his heart will break in a million pieces. He wanted to scream how much he actually loves her, how stupid he was but instead, he remained silent, with a dry throat, sitting frozen, listening to the song.

It was after I realized that I couldn’t be totally happy
With that smile towards me, that there was nothing special, baby

 

It was like the song was made for him. It was telling his story completly and it was driving him mad. Heechul was looking at Siwon with a concidered look, knowing about the song and everything about it. He glanced at Tiffany and Jaejoong dancing. He felt helpless because he couldn't do much in that moment. He waited for Siwon's reaction but nothing was coming.

What if.. it seems like you’re going to love me

Because it seems like you’re going to come to me if i wait just a little..

With these anticipations, I can’t leave you
Even though i know that as time accumulates, it becomes pain.. oh girl 
 
Tiffany felt like something was stabbing her in her tummy along with weird butteflies. She tried her best to remain normal, not worrying Jaejoong, so she leaned her head on his shoulder, so he can't see her face. During the dance she was looking at Siwon the whole time, seeing his reacton. This song was the song that reminded her on Siwon. She would always listen to it when she was going though the break-up. She didn't know why, but even today, this song was something special to her. 

Even though I wanted to believe that that smile was just for me
It probably isn’t, right? but still.. just maybe…

 
There were so many moments when Siwon wanted Tiffany to smile for him, only for him but that wish wasn't able to come true since everything he had was now Jaejoong's, including that wonderful, bright smile and it hurt, like hell.
 
Even though love increases as much as time’s weight,
Even though pain is heavy
Still, I feel like you’ll love me
Because it seems like you’re going to come to me if I wait just a little..
With these anticipations, I can’t leave you
Even though i know that the accumulated time has made today..
Oh girl Oh~ lady
 
The last part of the song was coming to an end when Tiffany realised she was crying her eyes out on Jaejoong's shoulder. She needed to pull herself together before he realises anything. She concidered herself lucky for the darkness of the room so after the song ended, managed to remove the tears without too much notice. 
She glanced at the place where Siwon and Heecul were sitting, realising they weren't there anymore. 

"Looking for someone baby?" Jaejoong caugh her attention, turning her head so she can look at him. Tiffany shook her head in response. 
Before she knew it, his lips were pressed on hers, kissing her passionately, yet sweet, just like he always does. 

Siwon ran out of the club in a blink of an eye because if he had stayed inside for another more second, he would probably go completly crazy from this miserable, empty feeling. Heechul followed him, holding him so he can't fall. Siwon leaned on the wall and sat down on the ground with eyes filled with tears. Heechul crouched in front of him, noticing his state.

"Siwon you're drunk, it's time to go home." Heechul said, trying to get him from the floor, but Siwon moved his hand away and remaind on the floor, staring at the floor.
"You're really acting like a kid." Heechul raised his voice, annoyed and nervous.
"You are annoying Heechul, go and dance and drink, leave me alone!" Siwon mumbled, trying to sound sober, but his voice and mumbling detrayed him.
"Aish, you're really stubborn." Heechul screamed and returned to the club. He knew Siwon wasn't able to move so he quickly went in to get someone who Siwon will listent to.
 
"Hey um...Fany, can I please talk to you?" he approached to her and Jaejoong.
"Sure, what's up?" she asked. 
"I need your help actually. Can you follow me outside?" he asked, rubbing his neck nervously.
"Yeah...sure." she said curiously glancing at Jaejoong who just gave her a nod and she followed Heechul outside.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi everyone!! New chapter is here :))) 
What do you think? It's a bit sad, I know and I feel sorry for Siwon but you'll soon find out about his mistake. What will Tiffany do? If you wanna find out  subscribe ;) 
Also comment and let me know what you think ! Thank you guys!