Chapter 12

Is it too late?

Tiffany and Jaejoong spent the rest of the night with their guests and of course, Tiffany couldn't left out the table with her best and closest friends. Siwon, Heechul and Jessica were chatting and laughing and it seems like Siwon is doing okay. He was happy because Tiffany took the time to chat with them and to thank them for their presence. 

"So Ms Kim, how are you feeling?" Heechul asked with a smirk, sipping Jessica and himself some wine.

"Incredible. The night is amazing and I'm so thankful for having you here, on this important day." she said with a familiar bright smile she always has. Her eyes met Siwon's and he smiled back seeing how happy she was. 

"C'mon, we would never miss this day. Our princess is married now." Jessica giggled and hugged her best friend. She was happy for her but on the other hand, Heechul and her still cared about the feelings Siwon still had for her. It was hard for the two of them and they knew it's hard for Tiffany and Siwon also, but they hoped that Tiffany will completly forget about Siwon now when she's married and that Siwon will forget about her seeing her happy like this.

"So did you decide where you're going to your honeymoon?" Heechul asked. 

"We're going to Jeju Island. We had many cities in mind but Jeju Island is really beautiful and I really want to see it. We're leaving tomorrow morning for two weeks." 

"Oh, two weeks. Well, have fun you two. Jeju Island is really beautiful." Siwon added, talking for the first time since she arrived at their table. Tiffany's eyes widened in surprise as she heard a familiar song that Jessica and her use to sing all the time back in San Francisco so they quickly left to the dancefloor and started dancing and singing along like two little girls, having a great time. 

Siwon couldn't help but smile at their siliness and to admire how beautiful Tiffany looked smiling like that, looking so happy and full of joy. Heechul noticed his friend looking at her like that, with eyes full of love and regret.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asked. 

"I have to." Siwon replied, not taking his eyes off Tiffany. He wanted to enjoy every minute in the same room as her, looking at her smiling, listen to her singing and laughter and just being near her before she finally leaves and starts a new, married life. 

"I have to tell you something Heechul, but promise me you won't tell Fany anything." Siwon confessed with a serious tone. Heechul got very curious and nodded in reponse.

"My father is spreading his company and he is opening one in the States, which is really big and important since it's the first non-Asian country and he wants me to be the CEO there so I can improve my skills for the future." he explained. Heechul rested his chin on his palm and carefully listened and then it hit him.

"Wait, so you're moving to America?!?" he rasied his voice, getting attention from some people around them. 

"Yes." Siwon sighed. "I'm leaving next week." 

"And you're telling me this now?" Heechul complained in frustration.

"I had to be sure. I had tons of meetings with my dad and some American partners until we were sure. I'm moving to New York." 

"Wow dude, this is so unexpected..." Heechul passed through his black hair, sighing. 

"I know, it was the same for me too. But I think that it's the best for me to get out of town for a while. I'll be visiting you when I get free time and we'll talk." 

Heechul exactly knew about what he was talking about. It was Siwon's espace from Tiffany and her married life and Jaejoong because he knew he wasn't strong enough to look at them, to look at Tiffany being someone elses. 

"When will you tell Tiffany about it?" he asked.

"I don't know." Siwon confessed. He didn't expect for her to leave so soon and when she returns, he will already be in New York so the only day he had to tell was today, now.

"It's now or never Siwon and you can't leave her without saying goodbye." Heechul said. Siwon looked at Tiffany again, having fun at the dance floor with Jessica and felt sadness. He might look like a coward, leaving like this but he had a good reason and it was good for him because he wanted to forget her and move on, but it was hard. He didn't know how she'll react and it scared him since he won't see her for a long time. It's either that or suffer looking at the in the arms of another guy, his enemy. The song ended and Heechul encouraged him to go and tell her. He got up and walked to the girls who were talking now but then e heard Jaejoong's voice.

"Fany Fany Tiffany, Taeyeon came!" Jaejoong wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"Really? Where is she?" she asked. Jaejoong walked her to her friend, leaving Jessica and Siwon alone now with an apology that she'll return soon. 

"Is everything okay Siwon?" Jessica asked, seeing Siwon's eyes following Tiffany and Jaejoong. 

"No it's not! Siwon why didn't you say you wanted to talk to her!" Heechul joined the conversation, looking mad. He hated situations like that and he knew Jaejoong was taking advantage of things like that since he hated to see Siwon near Tiffany. 

"She has a guest Heechul, she can't focus only on me." Siwon defended himself, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aish, you're so, ugh!" he complained, rolling his eyes.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Jessica nervously asked. 

"Mr Choi is moving to America to be the CEO of his father's company and he doesn't have the guts to tell Tiffany about it?" 

"YOU'RE MOVING?!" Jessica screamed in her high pitch voice. "When?!" 

"Next week and this is the only time he can tell Tiffany about it, but as you can see, he isn't doing very well." Heechul responded instead of Siwon, still mad.

"Tell me what?" Tiffany asked, with a confused look. Heechul's and Jessica's look was directed to surprised Siwon who was caught in the moment and didn't know what to say. Instead he dropped his jaw a bit and stared at confused Tiffany.

"What's going on?" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my dear readers! New chapter is up~~ So, the drama is slowly staring and I'm super excited to see your reactions to the next few chapters! I just wanted to thank each one of you for commenting this story and alos for subscribing. I'm really happy to see that you like it and I hope you will continue to comment and upvote the story since it encourages me to write more. Thank you once again and see you soon. Lots of love!