Chapter 11

Is it too late?

"Does is look okay?" Tiffany stood in front of her maid of honor, checking in her veil is on the right spot. Jessica nodded in response with a bright smile. She couldn't stop smiling since she saw her best friend wearing her beautiful wedding dress. Tiffany smiled back as soon as she looked herself in the mirror again. She was ready. After months of preparations for the perfect day, she couldn't wait to stand on the altar beside her future husband. 

"You look beautiful, don't be nervous." Jessica tried to calm her as she stood next to her, both looking at the long mirror. Tiffany sighed briefly and glanced at her best friend once more. 

"Oh my God, I'm getting married." she said half whispering. Jessica started to jump in excitement squealing  like she always does when she's excited. Tiffany jumped a bit, because of her dress but she was even more excited and nervous than Jessica. A knock on the door interupted their crazy jumping.

"It's time honey." Tiffany's father peeked out. The girls hugged each other and Tiffany went to her father so he can walk her to the altar. Jessica went out first with the other maids of honor as the music started. Now it was her turn to walk along with her father. She grabbed him under the hand and smiled.

"You're mom is really proud you know? You look like a princess." her father complimented her. As the mention of her mother, Tiffany couldn't hold back her tears. It was the most important day of her life and she was really sad for not seeing her mother in the crowd of people but she knew that she's looking at her from heaven, like she always does. 

"Don't cry baby, it's a happy day today." her father brushed the tear from her cheek and kissed it. The doors opened and she walked down the aisle, with all eyes looking only at her. She had the most brightest smile ever as she was walking more and more closer to her future husband. Jaejoong was amazed how beautiful she looked and couldn't take his eyes off of her. After her father brought her and kissed her cheek once more before leaving, he glanced at Jaejoong and gave him a short nod. Even though he didn't approve their relationship at the beginning, he realised that any of the three children aren't guilty because of the fight the three fathers had and he accepted the fact that he is the man Tiffany chosed to be. 

Everyone sat down and the couple focused on the priest in front of them.

"Dearly Beloved, we gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. If anyone here has any reasons as to why these two should not be joined in Holy Matrimony, let him speak now or forever hold his peace." the priest started. There was silence in the church but someone was capable of saying something.

Heechul glanced at Siwon who was sitting with a cold expression on his face, not revealing anything he's thinking, but Heechul knew what was is. Siwon remained silent and blinked a few times, trying not to have an eye-contact with anyone, especially with Heechul.

"Since no one is said nothing, you may now exchange your vows." the priest announced. 

"I, Tiffany Hwang, promise to love you Kim Jaejoong unconditionally and to appreciate and cherish every single moment with you. I promise to be by your side when hard times come, to be your support when no one will be beside you, to give you hope when everything is hopless and to share all happy moments that will come. I promise to believe in you when no one will and to be your support in every step of the way, forever." Tiffany said with tears streaming down her cheek. 

"My dear Tiffany, I have seen the best of you and the worst and I can proudly say I'm in love with them. I love all your imperfections, your flaws and virtuest and I promise to love them each day even more. I promise that no matter how hard it will be, that I will always be your rock and that I will always give you hope and support. I promise to cherish you as a woman and as my first and only love. I promise to love you today, tomorrow and forever my beautiful bride." Jaejoong said, bringing tears to Tiffany's eyes even more. 

Two pair of sad eyes were looking at the couple while they were exchanging their vows. It hurt to see how his love was going to be someone elses, and how she promises to love him and cherish him, forever. That word hurt more than anything. Forever. It was a sign that every hope that were living in him were dead, that his love is becoming history and that it's time to move on, to be a friend that is happy for her, nothing more, nothing less. Siwon had his cold expression, trying not to reveal how broken he really was. His beautiful Tiffany was getting married, she was promising her love to someone that isn't him. He sat there, watching the girl he loves getting married and couldn't do a thing.

"Jaejoong please take Tiffany's hand and repeat after me." the priest said after the vows were exchanged. 

"I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love, for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come. Wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day and know that my love is present, even when I am not."

After both of them did as they were told they exchanged their wedding rings and the priest pronounced the husband and wife and they kissed. Everyone got up and started to clap and throw colorful confettis as the couple passed by them all and got out the church. Siwon's eyes were only at her and each step she made was hurting a little bit more but again, he couldn't do anything. 

The wedding party was in a big restoraunt in the center of the city. Reporters took a few pictures of the couple before they all entered and started to celebrate their marriage. People were dancing, talking and having fun. The line for congratulating the new married couple was long but both of them had the energy to thank everyone for coming and for wishing them good luck.

"You're not going to congratulate them?" Heechul's voice came behind Siwon who was observing everything in the entrance of the hall with his glas of vine.

"Not yet, I'm waiting for everyone to finish." Siwon said, still looking at his smiling Tiffany who was happy as usual. "She looks amazing."

"She does and she's really happy." Heechul said as he tapped his friend's shoulder. Siwon smiled and continued to look at her in amazement. He loved her smile so much that he could look at it forever and it was sad to know that it doesn't belong to him anymore, but to Jaejoong. Two friends observed the couple thanking their guests in silence, drinking. 

Time passed by and it was time for the first dance as a married couple. The room went dark and the reflects were on Jaejoong and Tiffany whose eyes were pierced in each other. 


(Listen to this while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltB-xiIRfk0)

The melody started and the silence rouled the room and all eyes were on them. She was wearing a beautiful, long, sleevless wedding dress and her long hair was curly and she had a cute tiaraand a veil attached. He was wearing a black suit and he looked very handsome. They were dancing to the music, looking in each others eyes, feeling happier than ever.

Siwon was aside, looking at the couple dancing, finding him and Tiffany in every line of the song that was playing. He felt like he touched the edge, like something in him broke and it can never be fixed. He had his chance to make everything right, but his pride wasn't letting him do it, instead he let her go, with a heavy heart.

"if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way
nothing better nothing better than you"

No one could beat Tiffany and no woman could replace her and he knew it. And he remained like that, watching her dancing, smiling with someone else. He needed to get useto this and he knew it will be hard. He couldn't turn back time because it was too late for everything. Now it's on him to forget her and move on just like she did. His dark brown eyes were looking at her full of love but also full of sadness. Oh, how pretty she is. 

"This girl was once mine." he thought to himself while looking at Tiffany resting her head on Jaejoong's shoulder. 

Indeed, there wasn't anyone better than her.

The song ended and the claps and cheers for the happy couple was heard. Music started and all people gathered on the dancefloor to have fun. Jaejoong was dancing with Jessica and Tiffany went to take something to drink. It was Siwon's perfect opportunity to talk to her. He approached her by her table with his charming smile. 

"Hello Fany." Siwon greeted her with an usual nickname of hers. She glance at him and while drinking her water gave him an eye smile she always does.  

"Hi Siwon." she said after drinking. "Are you having fun?" 

"Yes, it's a nice place you found. And you... you look amazing." he complimented her.

"Thank you." she blushed and smiled. 

"I came to congratulate you. I wish you and Jaejoong all the best, from the bottom of my heart. I hope he will take good care of you and cherish you when I couldn't. I'm going to ask you to never take this precious smile off, okay?" he said and took her hand in his. Tiffany's heart skipped a beat, after all this time, he still had that effect on her. Her dark eyes showed confusion but her lips curved a smile. She thought of the memories they had, the memoris of them and what they were. It still hurt but it was time to turn a new page. She glanced at Jaejoong who was laughing and dancing with Jessica and turned her look on Siwon again. His brown eyes were pierced on hers and she got lost in them.

"Thank you Siwon. I won't, don't worry." she said and hugged him. It was a surprise for him but he felt so happy being in her arms once more, even though it doesn't mean a lot to her, these few seconds were the most precious things he could ask for. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello~~~ This is one of the longest chapters! I went foward so this is Tiffany's and Jaejoong's wedding but don't worry, the drama will soon being! You will see Sifany moments a bit later but trust me, it will be worth of waiting. I hope you like this chapter and please subscribe and comment to let me know what you think! Thank you guys!