Chapter 8

Is it too late?

"Jessica!" Tiffany screamed in high pitch over the phone, irritating her best friend with the yelling.

"Yah, what the hell happened?" she answered in panic, scared that something bad happened, just like she always thinks. 

"Siwon just called me and he wants me to go to his place and to talk. Jess what should I tell him gosh?" Tiffany started to ask, getting more and more nervous each second. Her heart was beating like crazy and her knees were shaking. She was walking around the empty apartment like a crazy person. Thankfully Jaejoong wasn't home so he didn't have to see her panicking like that because he got a call early in the morning from work.

"Okay, calm down woman, I thought someone was dying, geez. Go there and talk about last night. Tell him what's on your mind and he will tell you what's on his." Jessica said, now with a much calmer tone. She found out about Siwon's drunk confession through Heechul who texted her because Tiffany turned her phone off as soon as she came home.

"But I don't know what's on my mind!" Tiffany raised her voice, still nervous.

"You're so silly. Okay, I'm going to ask you something and I want you to tell me the truth. Tiffany do you still care about him?" 

Silence went through the other line. Tiffany didn't knew what to answer. There was Jaejoong who gave her his all and who loved her but Siwon was her first love and you can't easily forget first love even though she convinced herself she's fine. This confession shook her and made her think twice about everything. Tiffany could lie to everyone around her but she couldn't lie to herself. Siwon still had a place in her heart.

"Tiffany?" Jessica's irritated voice intrerrupted her thoughts.

"Yes. No. I don't know." she sighed. 

"Yes you do." 

"But Jaejoong-"

"Forget about him for a second and answer me." Jessica said strictly.

Tiffany took a deep breath and decided to face the truth. She stopped with her histerical walking and bit her lip.

"Yes." she said half-whispering. 

"Do what you have to do Tiffany. You know that the best." Jessica said.

Tiffany drove off to the place she used to call home. Siwon and her lived together during their relationship and there were a lot of memories which she wasn't ready to face. Sure, she did spent time at his place even after the break-up but very rarely. There were gifts she gave him for anniversaries and decorations she bought to make heir home more comfortable and prettier. 

She stood in front of the door and she was taking her courage to ring the bell. She tapped her feet a few times and took a deep breath, encouraging herself mentally. She finally ringer the bell and nervously waited for him to open the door. Second seemed like hours to her as the nervous and strange feeling in her tummy started to be more stronger.

Soon, he appeared in front of her looking tired just as she did. She flashed him a little smile and he did to, letting her in. She walked into the living room, looking around noticing things she bought, still on the places she put them. She was here a lot of times and she never actually took a good look at these things, but now she noticed them and they were untouched, making her feel kinda happy. 

"Do you want coffee? I just made it." Siwon asked, breaking the silence between them. She was so nervous she wasn't able to drink or eat anything so she said no. Siwon sat across her, avoiding her look. 

"Look at me silly. Let's talk." she chuckled, trying to make the atmosphere less awkward and nervous. Siwon smiled at her suggestion and coughed before starting.

"So about last night, I...I was drunk and I wasn't thinking clear." 

"Wait, so you didn't mean all that?" she frowned. 

Yes. I meant every single word.

Siwon panicked. He stared at Tiffany, not being able to say a single word. He really meant it all but he now wasn't able to confess it to her. If Heechul finds out he didn't tell he, he would probably kill him. This was his only chance, but in the other way, it wasn't because she was now getting ready for her wedding. If she doesn't find out now, she probably never will.

"Yes." he simply replied, leaving Tiffany surprised. He put his hands together, placing them on his lips as he stared at the floor now, waiting for Tiffany's reaction.

She was now completly confused and surprised. Did he just said he means everything he said last night? She couldn't believe her ears as she stayed frozen in her seat. She could hear her heart beating in her ears and her cheeks turned red in a blink of an eye. 

"Why did you leave me then if you still have feelings for me?" she asked out of the blue.

He looked at her with his brows raised in surprise. "I told you, because of work and-"

"Oh please, who are you lying? Did you cheat on me or what? Stop with the nonscences." 

"I didn't! You were my only one Tiffany, gosh!" he rasied his voice, irritated by that question. He hated to be accused of cheating because he never had anything special to do with Sooyoung and it made him so angry because he didn't know how to let Tiffany know he loved only her.

"Then what was is Siwon? Tell me because even after all this time I still don't know the real reason!" she got up from her seat and rasied her voice too in frustration. 

"I was scared, okay? I was scared I'll get hurt and I was just scared. I chickened out and thought our relationship was just a game, I don't know okay? All I know that I never actually stopped loving you. I know you for a long time but I was scared to give my heart to someone and it's just... I made a huge mistake and I spent all this time just thinking what would happen if we continued with our love and if I didn't get so scared of love. Would I be on Jaejoong's place?" Siwon confessed yelling. He let out all his frustrations and anger through his confession. Now a sober one. Tiffany couldn't believe what she was hearing. There were so many ideas she had on mind about the real reason of their breakup and the cheating one was on the top. She felt sorry for her behavious and for false accuses and for the lost moments with him. She tried not to cry and not to show him how sad she was hearing this. She blinked a few times, to hold her tears but she couldn't hide anything from him, not even her tears.

"Please don't cry." he said and took her hand pulling her closer to him, in a hug. God she missed his warm touch and his scent. She missed him. She cried in his arms while he was gently her soft hair, kissing her head. Soon she calmed down and moved away from him, realiding how close she is to him.

"I-I'm...Jaejoong is going to be my husband soon, no, this is a mistake." she said, nervously looking around. 

"I know Tiffany. I'm sorry for telling you all this, you're right. This is a mistake and the only thing I want you to do is to be happy, okay? Be happy with him." he said with a little smile. 

"Siwon but-"

"Promise me you'll be happy. Forget about everything I said, I won't be in your way. Just promise me you'll be happy with him." he repeated, staring deeply in her puffy eyes. 

She got lost in his dark eyes, these eyes that were her world once.

"I-I promise."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi everyone! So new chapter is here, yaaay! Omo, Siwon told her everything he feels about her, now sober! :o Are you curious what will happen next? Then subscribe and also comment~ Thank you guys so much. Love you all!