Chapter 5

Is it too late?

It was 2 am and the streets were empty, only the sounds of the music were heard and a few cars. Siwon was sitting alone on the floor, with his head leaned on the wall. No one saw him and if they did, he wouldn't care a bit. He was in his own world, humming the song he heard a while ago. His eyes were heavy and he hardly kept them open. Suddenly, he heard a sound of heels slowly getting louder and louder until he noticed long beautiful legs in front of him. He lifted his heavy head and saw Tiffany standing in front of him with a worried expression and Heechul next to her, still angry and annoyed. 

"This idiot here just won't get up and just go home, I know he'll listen to you." Heechul pointed at Siwon who didn't take his eyes off Tiffany. 
"Siwon, come on, get up." Tiffany tried to convice him but Siwon didn't say anything, he just stared with a little smile on his face.
Heechul was nervously walking, sighing and shaking his head in disbelief how Siwon is acting like a child with isn't like him at all.

"You are so beautiful Tiffany." Siwon said smoothly, with a silly smile on his face. 
Tiffany could feel her cheeks burning as she tried her best to stay calmed and have a poker face but his silly smile and goofy drunk face wasn't helping. Heechul on the other hnd rolled his eyes as soon as he heard Siwon's words.

"Okay, take my hand and get up, it's time to go." she said patinetly, reaching her hand to him. He took it, and with Heechul's help also, managed to get up and staggered, holding against the wall so he can't fall. 

"I think we should run away princess." Siwon whispered in her ear. It hurt Tiffany hearing him calling her like that and it just caused her pain because no matter how much it passed and no matter in which relationship they are now. Tiffany swallowed the pain and held Siwon's shoulders so he can stand still with Heechul aside. 

"Can you walk Siwon?" Tiffany asked, completly ignoring what he said earlier. 
"Stay with me Tiffany." Siwon whined. By now, Tiffany was stuggling with tears and tried to avoid his dark eyes. Heechul got a phone call and Tiffany told him that it's okay for him to pick up, that she'll be okay because Siwon managed to stay still on his feet.
They were alone now and she couldn't say anything. She had a feeling that was competly dry and her knees were shaking. She couldn't believe that she's like that all over again. 

Then, she felt Siwon's arms hugging her tightly. There was still a scent of his collone that he always uses mixed with alcohol. His arms, his touch made her body tremble and her heart was now beating like crazy that probably Siwon himself could hear it clearly.
"Stay." he whispered once more. 
"Siwon, you're drunk, stop." she said cold and tried to break the hug but he was holding her too tight,so she can't go anywhere.

He adored her perfume and the scent of her hair and he smooth skin. He missed her like crazy, each day even more. They stayed in that hug for a while, listening each other's breathing until Heechul returned. 

"Gosh, Siwon get off her." Heechul yelled, seperating him from her. Siwon's eyes were closed now, and Heechul and Tiffany put his hands behind their back and dragged him to Heechul's car so he can take him home. When they did, Heechul noticed how Tiffany's eyes were filled with tears.

"Tiffany, are you okay?" he asked concidered. Tiffany looked down and closed her eyes hoping the tears won't fall and took a deep breath.
"Yeah, don't worry. Take him home. We'll see in the morning I guess." she said and hugged him. She quickly left, leaving him speachless. She wanted to get away as soon as possible to avoid any other questions who would probably involve Siwon because Heechul knew her too well.
She stayed outside for a while, trying to clear her thoughts because she didn't want Jaejoong to suspect anything. Siwon's words were stuck in her mind and she couldn't focus on anything else. His eyes and that hug was driving her crazy. 

"Why was he like that? Stop it Tiffany, he was drunk, he didn't think clearly, obviously. He left you, he doesn't love you like that anymore." she ecouraged herself, trying to believe in what she said. She could still smell his scent on her dress and the warmth of his arms was still present on her body. She missed it. Even though they stayed friends, it wasn't like before, even though both of them tried to hide every trace of the past and focus on the present and their friendship. She found Jaejoong and she was happ because he helped her with the pain she felt but there was still a little place in her heart made just for Siwon and it was deep inside, so no one can see it.

She was also angry. At him at herself too. Why did he even get so drunk, why did he say that to make her feel this miserable again? She hated how his words affected her so much even though they were told in drunk state.


**
Jaejoong was drinking with Junsu when he noticed Tiffany coming back. He excused himself and came to her pulling her by her waist, pulling her closer to him.
"Is everything okay?" he asked before kissing her cheek. 
She nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm tired, shall we go home?" 
"Yeah, I'm kinda tired too." he agreed and the two of them went to say goodbye to everyone and they left holding hands. 

Tiffany felt so miserable and she couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Siwon and his words. She looked at Jaejoong who was focused on the road and felt like the most  horrible person ever even though she didn't do anything. It was because her mind was occupied with Siwon, someone who should be history and not a guy who is now bringing these memories back. 
She just needed to cry her heart out, alone in the dark where no one will hear her or see her.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Update is here~~!! ^^ Is everything what Siwon told Tiffany true or just drunk nonsense? What will happen next? :O New update will arrive soon, please look foward! 
Also subscribe and comment so I can see you opinion, I'm curious! Thank you, bye! <3