Chapter 10

Is it too late?

SNSD-Let It Rain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eJkLVkwupQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal blue sky was slowly turning grey and the sun was hidden behind grey clouds. The wind started to blow, making the weather more cold and ugly. Tiffany was in her apartment, by the window, holding her warm cup of tea and looked out, observing the sky. People were walking dwon the street, some of them were rushing to their cars and drove off, some of them entered the closest building and waited for the rain that started to stop and some brought their umbrella and opened them and cotinued their way. The rain drops were getting louder and louder each minute and Tiffany just stood by the window, looking at them. She loved the rain because it would always calm her. The sky was crying and it wasn't alone. She was crying too, silently in a quiet apartment. She cried all the tears she could in front of Siwon. She hated to be like this, easily tricked and she hated that her heart was still his even though she wanted to convince herself that it wasn't. It sure was and he knew it. Everyone knew except her. Whoever mentioned him, they all though of Tiffany, a girl that made him crazy in love. They all loved them together. She loved them too, she loved her when she was with him. 

Jaejoong was a great guy, at first mysterious and the most hated guy by her, but after she met him for real, she got to know an amazing, really caring guy who loved her. And she did too, but not like she loved Siwon. 

She cursed the day he told all that, drunk. She hated when he drinked but everyone says that a person is the most honest when it's drunk. He told her all the things he wanted while he was standing by the side, quietly watching his one love was happy with another man, his enemy. 

She was tearsing apart inside, feeling guilty for pretending to be happy in front of Jaejoong, when she was now so weak and broken. Tiffany was afraid she won't be able to commit herself on a eternal and pure love with Jaejoong when even she didn't know if she really loves him like she thought she did. But on the other side, she promised Siwon she will continue her life like nothing happened, like that confession never came out. She wanted to continue, she really did because she was happy with Jaejoong.

Maybe it was really time to say goodbye, to let him go and to turn the page, to start a family with Jaejoong?
How can she continue her life knowing that Siwon is still feeling something for her, that he never stoped loving her and that he was just afraid?

Questions stayed unanswered and words she wanted to tell Siwon were unsaid. She couldn't do anything but to do what he has been doing all this time-be by the side, looking at him and waiting for him to find someone new, someone who will make him happy like she did before. 

The rain wasn't stop, either did she with her crying, instead, she was still looking at the grey clouds that were crying along with her.

**

"Siwon, come it's enough." Heechul said, taking away Siwon's glass of soju. It was 7 pm and after drinking for the whole day, Siwon wasn't able of walking normaly. Heechul didn't have and reason to drink so after two bottles of soju, he stopped, but not Siwon, he continued. His eyes were slowly getting weaker and weaker and his legs weren't listening to him.

"Just one more..." he mumbled as he was catching the air, trying to grab his bottle. Heechul rolled his eyes and was thankfull that people weren't around to watch his friend being an idiot again. He put Siwon's hand around his neck and started to pulling out of the bar. Siwon started to laugh like crazy and after they entered the car, he began to mumble Tiffany's name. That didn't surprise Heechul at all.

"We're going to get married, you know that Heechul? My baby is going to be my wife." Siwon mumbled closing his eyes.
Heechul couldn't hep but to feel sad watching his friend like this, being drunk two days in a row, feeling miserable and heartbroken. Soon Siwon fell asleep and Heechul continued his driving to Siwon's place. 

Afte getting him in his apartment and getting him in his bed, Heechul decided to stay a few hours just to make sure he won't wake up and do something stupid. And by stupid he meant to call Tiffany and to tell her all the things he told her yesterday. He didn't want her to suffer again because of Siwon but again, he wanted her to be happy next to him, just like before.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GUYS!!!!! I'm back my dear readers!!! I'm so so so so so so sorry for not updating more often but school was killing me and my inspiration. I'm on my holidays now so I'll update more often and with longer chapters! I promise! This one is kinda short because I returned from Austria so I'm pretty tired. Please comment and subscribe! Thank you for waiting for me <3