Chapter 15

Is it too late?

Gentle touches on her bare shoulder woke Tiffany up. She slowly opened her eyes feeling how the touches are tickling her shoulders. She slowly turned to see Jaejoong greeting her with a light smile. 

"Good morning Fany." he said. He looked exhausted and his look was numb. He didn't have a good night sleep and it was obvious. He knew that there will be a lot of things he needed to discuss with Tiffany and he needed to explain everything he did last night.

"Good morning. How did you enter the room?" she asked serious.

"I found a spare key." he answered. She nodded in response and then the awkward silence began. He was staring at her hurt face feeling heartbroken for doing this to her. He remembers everything he said to her including the Siwon part, something he never mentioned. He knew that they were talking over the phone and he didn't bother with it, fter all, they were friends and he didn't want to be the bad guy in this story. He doesn't know why he even mentioned him and why he accused her of cheating. He knew by looking at her that she spent the night crying. Her swollen and red eyes were telling him everything. She was exhausted, just like him. She tried to avoid his look and closed her eyes, like she wanted to go to her own world, where she was happy, without these drunk episodes of his. 

"Tiffany I'm sorry." he finally spoke. He laid next to her, waiting for her to open her eyes. She did and faced him. They were inches apart, feeling each others hot breaths. The two of them were tired. Not just now. He was tired of feeling like this, of apologising for his mistakes and at the end making those stupid mistakes hurting her, doing something he promised he'll never do. She was tired of falling a sleep feeling guilty for everything, tired of crying, tired of being accused and lied to.

"Why are you doing this?" 

To be honest, he didn't know either. Ever since Siwon left, he thought that he'll finally have a happy life with Tiffany. The first two months, she was feeling down from time to time when Siwon was mentioned but he never took it seriously. He thought that his a finished story. He never told Tiffany what he felt about Siwon because he was afraid what she'll say. So he kinda drowned all that misery in alcohol.

"Do you love me Tiffany?" 

"Yes I do." she answered without hesitating.

"Then why-"

"Siwon is someone who means a lot to me, just like Jessica, Heechul and you mean to me. She's my best friend and practically a sister and Heechul is like my brother. I care and love them. Siwon was my first and big love Jaejoong and I'm not going to lie about it nor I'm ashemed of it. He was my first love and he hurt me, that's true. He left now and I don't know why you're acting like I'm having something with him, more than friendship." she defended herself as she was getting away from Jaejoong.

"Do you think it's easy for me to pretend like everything is okay?" 

"Everything was okay Jaejoong until you began drinking. He's in New York! He's far away and who knows whe he'll come back. I'm still here!" she said with a shaky voice.

Silence again. She was right and he knew it, but it as hard for him too and it was now or never for the two of them to finally fix this.

"I love you,yes even though you make me cry and even though you hurt me yesterday. I love you." she whispered before breaking down and covering her face with her hands. In that moment Jaejoong's heart broke and he jumped out of bed and hugged her. She was sobbing in his arms now, letting all her pain out and letting him know how hurt she is by everything he said.

"I'm sorry Tiffany, I'm so sorry. I love you too, more than anything. I'll stop." he said as he was storking her redish hair now, kissing it.

"Please don't ruin what we have. He's gone now, he's-"

"I know he's someone important to you, I know. We've been friends since forever and I know. I'm sorry beautiful, please don't cry." he said. He was heartbroken seeing her like this. He lifted her head so she can look at him. Tears were streming down her tired face and her eyes were now more red than before. 

"I promise I'll stop drinking. I'm sorry for hurting you and accusing you. I love you so much." he whispered, looking at his beautiful wife.

"I love you too." she replied and leaned her head on his chest. They spent some time in each others arms like that. She calmed down and stopped crying and his heart was in place after seeing her calm.

"It's your day off right?" he asked with her head still on his chest.

"Yeah, why?"

"It's still early and I recommend that we sleep a few more hours since we're both tired and then I have a surprise for you." he smirked. She smiled and nodded in response. She took his hand and led him to their bed. She laid with her back turned to him and immediately felt his strong hands around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"I love you." he whispered and placed his head on her shoulder kissing her cheek.

"I love you too." she smiled and closed her eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello, hello~! New chapter is here!! I'm sorry for not updating more but it's summer break and I'm often with my friends, but I'll try updating every night, if not, every two nights since I'm on my laptop at night. Anyways, I'm sorry if this chapter was boring but soon it will be more interesting, I promise! A lot of drama and unrevealed secrets. Please comment and subscribe! It means a lot to see some nice comments since it encourages me to continue this story. Lots of love! <3