Chapter 7

Is it too late?

Siwon woke up, irritated by the sunlight flashin into his eyes. He had a feeling his head was huge and it was huting like hell. He pulled the curtains annoyed by he light and threw himself on the bed again, trying to fall asleep again. He didn't knew what time is it or day, he was complely lost and his headache wasn't helping at all. He closed his eyes again but pictues from last night started to appear in front of his eyes. He wasn't the type of a person who easily forgets what happened last night if he was drunk, actually he could remember some of the details and it was like that in this situation. He felt stupid remembering what kind of a jerk he probabl was and how he looked in front of Tiffany. He remember what he said to her and a half of him regret it because these were his deepest secrets but the other half didn't regret because in a way, he wanted to tell her how he feels and how stupid he was by letting her go but one thing was sure. It was too late for them. 

Since he couldn't fall asleep again, he forced himself to get up and he dragged himself to the kitchen to take a pill so this headache can finally go away and also to drink some coffee. While drinking it, he was thinking how to face Tiffany and Heechul since he was really mad because of his attitude last night. He didn't knew how to explain his behaviour. He felt it was a mistake in a way because this would probably shook her and this wedding thing that's been the main topic. He really didn't want to be the one who will ruin everything because Tiffany really looks happy beside Jaejoong. He wanted to talk to her as soon as possible. 
But before that, he wanted to talk to Heechul and to hear what will he say. 

"Oh, Mr Choi finally decided to get up." Heechul answered sarcastically.


"Hello to you too Heechul." Siwon sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. 


"Did you have a good night sleep?" he asked, still in a sarcastic tone. 

"Okay, stop, I know I'm a jerk." 

"You're more than that. But I hope you're aware of everything you did last night." Heechul said, acting like Siwon's father. Siwon rolled his eyes, listening to him acting like an old man and sighed again.

"Come over as soon as possible." Siwon demanded, annoyed with Heechul's lectures. 

While he waited for Heechul to arrive, Siwon took a nice, relaxing shower to clear his mind and to refresh him. The pill was slowly working, but he needed a bit more sleep because he looked horrible. His dark circles under his eyes were standing as soon as he saw himself in the mirror. He couldn't eat anything because his stomach wasn't able to take anything besides coffee and plus he wasn't hungry at all. He had a strange, nervous feeling in his stomach which was providing him to taste anything. After he changed he heard the doorbell ringing. He quickly opened and Heechul, like he always does, just nodded and let himself in, sitting in the big sofa in the living room. He had a strict look as he waited for Siwon to accompany him.

"You're acting stricter than my father." Siwon said as he was approaching Heechul. 

"That's because you're a complete idiot who is finally realising what a stupid thing you did." Heechul crossed his arms, not leaving his strict image. 

"Okay, I know I did a mistake by telling her that but I felt so miserable in that moment and I was drunk." Siwon defended himself but he knew it wasn't such a good excuse.

Heechul couldn't do a thing but roll his eyes at Siwon's words. "I don't mean by that, well I do but mostly by the stupidest thing you did." 

"What are you talking about?" Siwon gave him a weird look.

"I'm talking about you leaving Tiffany because you-"

"Okay, okay, stop right there. I don't need you rubbing that in front of me now, I feel horrible already." Siwon covered his face with his hands as they went to his black hair, nervously passing through it.

"That's good, cause you should feel horrible. You know, I've been keeping my mouth shut for too long and that's not like me at all but since I care for both or you a lot I'm sick of this." Heechul annoucned, leaving Siwon dumbfounded. 

"Sick of what?"

"Of her acting like she's over it all and of you acting like you never actually loved her. Both of you have been avoiding the subject about your past and both of you are just to stubborn and you leaving her was a stupid decision which cause all this. Her finding someone new and you, stuck with these feeling for so long but not saying a word, instead saving your stupid pride." Heechul confessed, turning red from anger but as Siwon listened to him, he knew he was right and couldn't do anything but to listen to what Heechul had to say. 

Then it all went silent. Siwon didn't have a clue what to say or how to excuse himself because Heechul was completly right. He was stupid and a coward for leaving the only person that really made him happy, and why? Because he was scared. He didn't believe in love and he didn't want to get hurt, so instead he hurt someone he didn't want and that was Tiffany. He knew he was selfish and that he can't do a thing but to let her be happy now.

"Go talk to her for the last time about what you truly feel, she needs to know everything you feel. This is your one and only chance Siwon." Heechul's voice broke the silence. Siwon lifted his head to face his best friend who's face wasn't showing a trace of anger anymore, now it was a bit sad but his lips formed a little smile to encourage him because he knew that this is important to Siwon, that she is important to him.

Siwon smiled back and reached for his phone which was on the coffee table and he quickly dialed Tiffany's number. He glanced at Heechul once again who nodded in approvement. 

It beeped a few times, each time making Siwon more and more nervous and then he hear her voice.

"Hello?" she answered, rushing Siwon's blood in his veins and making his heart race.

"Hi Tiffany, it's Siwon. Um... we need to talk." he said nervously, biting his lip.

"That would be great. When and where?" she asked.

"Come at my place in 30 minutes?" he proposed, looking at Heechul who gave him a thumbs up.

"Okay, I'm coming." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello my dear readers! New chapter is here! I hope you like it. Please comment and subscribe, I'm curious to see what you think about the story and it makes me write more, so be free to speak up~ New chapter is coming soon so look foward to it. Bye! <3