Chapter 1

Is it too late?

White candles were reflecting a half-dark room. A nice, slow music was playing in the backround and Tiffany and Jaejoong were finally enjoying their alone time after a long and exhausting week. Even though they lived together, they would see each other in the morning and after they return home, exhausted from work.
Today was a special day since it was their third anniversary. 

"Can you believe it's been three years?" Jaejoong asked, breaking a comfortable silence between them. Tiffany smiled, showing her cute eyes smile Jaejoong loves the most. 
"Yeah, do you remember when you told me you like me?" she blushed at the thought because it wasn't all lovey-dovey like she thought it would be. Jaejoong and Tiffany didn't like each other at first and they would always fight around stupid things. Even though they fighted a lot, Jaejoong really liked Tiffany and he was having a hard time expressing it so he used every situation to , making her all angry and starting a fight. Jaejoong smokes and it was annoying her a lot because she was all about healthy life. 
One time they had an argue about his bad habit. 

 

"You're going to die if you continue to smoke like a maniac Jaejoong!" Tiffany yelled, waving her hands to remove the smoke.
"Oh stop being a child!" he rolled his eyes and threw the cigarette on the floor, steping on it with his shoe.
"I'm not a child, you know, you should find some reason to stop smoking because no girl will like you with this habit." she said crossing her arms over her chest.
Something woke up in Jaejoong, screaming inside him that his might be the moment to tell her what he wanted to say before.
"Maybe I already did find one." he said, smirking, looking at her irritated face.
She looked at him, confused and still irritated. "What about you talking about?" 
"I like you, you pabo! Actually I love you since a long time, but you're so occupated with this stupid things that you don't even realise it, gosh!" he said, passing through his blond hair. Tiffany was standing in front of him, shocked by his confession. He was the last person she though that would actually like her like a girl, actually like her at all. 


"I will never forget the look on your face when I told you I like you." Jaejoong chuckled and then imitated the expression she had.
"Aigo, stop! I never expected you to confess to me. You would probably have the same face like me if it was me who confessed you." she said and puched his arm lightly.
"That was the best thing I ever did you know that Tiffany Hwang?" Jaejoong smirked, leaning closer to her.
She didn't have the time to say anything when his lips crashed onto hers. His kiss would always make her feel like she's in heaven and nothing actually changed during these three years. 
"I love you." he whispered after their lips separate.
"I love you too." she smiled and caressed his cheek.

Suddenly he got up and stood in front of her, taking something out of his pocket. She was sitting, confused and obsverved what he was doing.
He got on his one knee, his dark eyes meeting hers. She noticed a little black box which was in his hands and then she reaslied what will soon happen. She covered in surprise, feeling how her brown eyes are getting watery.

"Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me?" he asked with a wide smile, showing a beautiful shining diamond ring.
She nodded, tears now streaming down. "Yes Jaejoong!" she said and wrapped her arms around his neck, pecking his lips. He put the ring on her finger and she obsverved it, admiring it. 

"Gosh, it's beautiful." she said in one breathe and then looked at Jaejoong who took her hand and pulled her closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he around her waist. Their faces were inch away and Jaejoong couldn't get enough of Tiffany's beautiful face. 
"Baby, don't cry, why are you crying?" he chuckled and removed the tears on her cheek. 
"You just made me the most happiest girl in the world." she said, leaning her head on his chest. He her hair and kissed it, swaying to the music. 

**

Tiffany woke up the next morning, feeling Jaejoong's arms wrapped around her waist tightly. She enjoyed being in his arms like that and she loved every second of it. She turned to face Jaejoong's sleepy face and just observed it. He looked so peaceful. She passed with her index finger on his cheek and then touched his plump lips, making him frown. She giggled and then snuggled into his arms, kissing his jaw. 

"Good morning baby." Jaejoong said with a husky voice, still with his eyes closed. Tiffany looked at him and pecked his lips in order to make him open his eyes.
"Good morning my future husband." Tiffany smiled. 
"Is sounds incredible isn't it?" he asked, opening his eyes, looking at her smiling face.
"Oh yes it does. And Miss Kim Tiffany sounds even more incredible." she said and pecked his lips once more.
He nodded and took his hand to look at the ring. 

"Gosh I can't believe it's so gorgeous Jaejoong." she said, not getting enough of it. 
"Just like you." he said.
"Gosh, since when you're so cheesy?" she sticked her tongue out. Jaejoong pulled her closer again and kissed her passionately now, tasting her sweet lips and feeling her scent.

"Gosh, it's 10 am, we should start to get ready, we don't wanna be late. Heechul hates it." Tiffany jumped, after glancing at the cloor on the nightstand. She walked to the closet, looking at the bunch of clothes she had, deciding what to wear. 
"I'm gonna make some breakfast while you shower." Jaejoong said and kissed her cheek before leaving the room.

After taking out a white shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and her favorite pink vest, Tiffany took a quick shower, brushed her teeth and put light make up. She heard Jaejoong calling her for breakfast as she took the last glance at the mirror. She rushed down and ate with Jaejoong. 
"You never fail with your delicious breakfast." Tiffany said after swallowing a piece of Jaejoong famous pancakes. 
"I'm happy to hear that." he nodded. When they were done, Jaejoong quickly got ready and drove off to meet Jessica and Heechul, their best friends. Tiffany was so excited to announce them that they are getting married and to show them her engagement ring. They were waiting for them at their favorite café. They entered holding hands and Tiffany couldn't stop smiling and Heecul and Jessica could not notice a wide smile she had.

"Wow, someone's in a great mood today." Jessica commented as the were approaching to the table. 
"Good morning guys." Jaejoong said and sat down, smirking mysteriously.
"What happened to you too?" Heechul asked curiously.
"Meet the future Miss Kim!" Tiffany said with excitement in her voice, showing her ring to her best friends.

Both of them widened their eyes in surprise, especially Jessica who was admiring the ring. Heechul congratulated Jaejoong and patter his shoulder. 

"It's perfect Tiffany." Jessica said with a high-pitch scream like she always does when she's excited. 
"I know, right?" Tiffany giggled. The boys were looking how silly these two are, commeting that they will never change and that they will forever be like that. 
"Yah, you don't understand girls Heechul. We get excited with these things, I mean, look how beautiful it is!" Jessica pointed to the ring, holding Tiffany' hand tightly. 
"It's really pretty. Congratulations Tiffany. Who would have though that you guys would be engaged." Heechul said, sipping his coffee. 
"Yeah, you guys were like a cat and a dog, constatly fighting." Jessica commented. Tiffany and Jaejoong looked at each other and laughed remembering their stupid and silly fights that actually got them together.

"Things change." Jaejoong said, still looking at his girlfriend. Soon the waiter approached, taking their order.
"Oh my god, I can't wait you to tell the others." Jessica clapped her hands.
"I'll call Taeyeon in the afternoon." Tiffany said. Jessica was giving her a look that only the two of them knew. Tiffany knew about who her friend was thinking about. She needed to tell Siwon. Even though they broke up a long time ago and she could say she moved on, Siwon was still a big part in her life. She still cared about him, but for the sake of him and Jaejoong, she had to have a limit. He was a special one and she didn't know how he'll react when she tells him about the big news, but she hopes he'll be happy for her. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First chaper, yaaay! So, what do you think of the beginning? Tell me what you think, don't be shy and subscribe~~~ New update soon!