chapter four

Kris, It's Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris, It's Me! - Chapter Four

Claire smiled and waved goodbye to Kris as he dropped her off. “See ya around?” She asked.

Kris nodded. “I have a surfing competition this Friday, come see me!”

She smiled and nodded before walking into her house.

 

Claire was nearly tackled by a crazed Joe. “CLAIRE LEE.”

“OH MY GOD, WHAT THE .”

“WHO IS HE? WHAT IS HE? WHAT’S HIS NAME? HOW TALL? IS HE A PLAYER? IS HE HUMAN? DOES HE LIKE YOU? HOW OLD IS HE? DOES HE WORK?”

“God, you sound like my dad.” Claire stood up and fixed her wrinkled crop top. “His name is Kris.” She said before walking up the stairs. “I thought you knew that.”

Joe followed her. “Continue?”

Claire sighed, there was no point in disobeying Joe, although they were close in age her father still sent him up here to the human world to be her guardian. “He’s around six feet? I don’t know…what’s with the weird questions?”

Joe stopped and gave her the look, yes, the look.

She groaned. “Ugh, okay. He’s not a player, I don’t know if he likes me, he’s turning eighteen soon and he works at the café down the shore. He stands as a hot dog from 12-3.” Claire said.

“Is he human?”

“THIS GUY STANDS IN A HUNDRED DEGREE WEATHER IN A HOT DOG COSTUME FOR THREE HOURS AND YOU’RE CONCERNED IF HE’S A HUMAN?”

“Well…duh. What else? Well, is he?”

Claire nodded. “I’m pretty sure he is…what makes you think he’s not human?”

“Well earlier at the beach-“

Eunmi came flying in. “YEAH EARLIER, AT THE BEACH WE SAW HIM STANDING THERE IN THAT COSTUME LIKE HOW IS HE NOT DEAD YET? IT WAS A HUNDRED AND THREE DEGREES OUTSIDE, POOR GUY MUST’VE PASSED OUT OF HEAT A FEW MINUTES AFTER HIS SHIFT.” She screamed while having her hand over Joe’s mouth.

Claire raised an eyebrow. “You guys are so weird.” She untied her damp hair and wringed out the extra water. “I’m gonna take a shower.”

 

Eunmi waited for Claire to go into her room, she waited for the door of her bathroom to open before talking again. “Oh my God, you idiot. You’re trying to get us killed or something aren’t you?”

Joe flipped his hair. “Girl bye, what are you even talking about?”

“We seriously should let Claire have privacy, if she finds out that we creep on her she’ll flip and get so mad at us.” Eunmi alluded. “Long s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter