chapter fifteen

Kris, It's Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kris, It's Me! - Chapter Fifteen

Song for this chapter : Aaron Yan - The Unwanted Love

Kris walked down the halls, his heart pounded as he wondered what he was going to say to her. He pushed the doors open and walked into the large vicinity Joe was in. “Joe…where’s Claire?”

Joe pointed.

Claire stood in the corner on her tail, she had her arms folded and she constantly tapped her arms. She looked like she was having a midlife crisis.

Joe raised an eyebrow. “Wait, what are you going to do?”

 

Kris walked over; he grabbed her into a hug suddenly and held her tightly. “Dammit, I like you so much.” He whispered.

Claire hugged him back. “Don’t say what you’re about to say and just disappear silently.” She whispered.

Kris pulled back. “Claire…”

 

Joe stood in the corner and mentally face palmed. Oh hell no… He thought.

 

“It doesn’t matter anymore, I can’t leave.” Claire whispered. “I have to marry Junmyeon, I know very well that my parents wouldn’t approve of us even if I tried. You have a life up there, go back to it.”

Kris brushed his thumbs over her cheeks. “Why are you crying?” He asked softly.

 

We’re underwater…how the hell does he even…what? Joe watched silently from afar. What is this? The notebook? The Fault in Our Stars? The Fault in Wu Yifan. The lad ranted mentally in his head, he tried to distract himself from what was actually happening.

 

“I was supposed to go up there, get my pearl back and then come back down to rule a kingdom.” Claire said in frustration. “Falling in love with you wasn’t part of the plan…but it happened…we happened.”

Kris frowned. “I…I don’t know what to do…I can’t live here. This is not me… I lived thinking I was human, but I’m a prince… I’m next in line to be the king of the Antarctic…This makes no sense to me, I can’t just throw away my old life I lived for eighteen years to be here.”

Claire looked up. “So I’m telling you…to go back… I’ll be okay, you’ll be okay… It takes time but you’ll find someone better and maybe Junmyeon will help me forget about all this.” She said painfully.

“Time can’t fix this! Even if we had forever, what we had can’t be replaced and you know that very well.”

Claire pulled away from his arms. “You have to go…leave, you don’t belong here. Even if you’re a prince, you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter