Epilogue

Kris, It's Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years later

“Oh God, you look like that squirrel from SpongeBob.” Joe mumbled as he dragged Chanyeol around. “I can’t believe you tricked me into putting a spell on you so you could see Kris.”

Chanyeol chuckled in his air bubble. “It’s cool down here, look at all the fish…Oh I love fish.”

“We’re almost there man, don’t jump Kris.”

 

“They’re here.” Claire looked up. “Right?”

Kris stirred in his sleep. “Who?”

She reached over to kiss her husband on the cheek as she shook him awake. “Sorry for not telling you, but Chanyeol’s coming.”

Kris bolted up. “OH MY GOODNESS WHAT?”

“You have literally two minutes.” Claire laughed as she held up two fingers.  “And be quiet! Nina’s sleeping.”

“Too late.”

Claire looked up to see one of her servants, her little girl wobbled over on her feet since her tail didn’t develop yet. “Oh hello.” Claire smiled and picked the tiny girl up. “Did daddy wake you up?”

Kris sat down and took her from Claire’s arms and blew bubbles into her neck, the little girl laughed and giggled. “Morning Princess.”

“Wow.”

Kris gawked when Chanyeol stood at his door; he had a air bubble around his head.

“Joe, you told me the ice king looked cool…what is this?” Chanyeol pointed to the half Kris with the messiest bed hair. Then he squinted. “Holy mother of…is that a child?”

Claire laughed and pointed. “Nina look, that’s Chanyeol.”

Nina pointed her tiny fingers. “You!” She said. “Mommy, you!” She pointed again.

“Chanyeol, can you say that?” Chanyeol walked over in fascination. “What am I looking at? A human? A mermaid? Hm?”

Joe smacked the back of his head. “Show respect to this baby princess!”

Chanyeol gasped and bowed down. “P-Princess!”

Nina tilted her head in confusion before reaching over to touch his head.

“Aw that means she accepts you.” Kris said. He stood up and grabbed his best friend. “IT’S BEEN A WHILE MAN, HOW’S IT GOING?”

Chanyeol returned the bone crushing hug. “NO HOMO BUT HOT DAMN YOU ARE FINE.”

Kris laughed. “I KNOW.”

Joe put his hands together. “Aw, all the gay.”

Kris eyed Claire. “Come down soon okay?”

Claire stood on her tail and hugged her child close. “Take your time.”

 

***

“Oh my go- What?!”

Chanyeol nodded furiously. “Yes! Eunmi fell into Chen’s bathtub while they were messing around and he found out!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter