chapter twelve

Kris, It's Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris, It's Me! - Chapter Twelve

“HEY…HOW’S IT GOING? I’M JOE.” Joe came barging into the Antarctic Ocean’s palace. The king and queen sat in their throne; they seemed to be discussing something with each other before Joe came flying in so rudely.

The king and queen gasped. “Oh my- Get him out of my palace this instant!”

“Oh my God…Can y’all chill? I’m here to talk about your son.” Joe put his hands up. “I’m Joe, I’m the Pacific.”   

“What about their son?” A prince came out of his room with a book. “I’m Zitao, prince of the Antarctic.” He said.

Joe gawked. “There’s another one of you?”

The king furrowed his brows. “What do you mean another one? I only have one son?”

Joe leaned forward. “What about the one that floated off into the human world during the war between the Antarctic and the Pacific?”

Zitao turned to his mother. “Mom! Didn’t you say it was a rumor?”

The king put his hand up. “I-It was.”

Joe raised an eyebrow. “Erh, So y’all saying that Wu Yifan isn’t alive? Because shucks man, I know a Wu Yifan… Your son grew up to be a wonderful guy. Seriously, he’s nice and tall and …gorgeous.” Joe fanned himself. “Wu YiFan? More like Wu YiFineee…” He chuckled. Then he snapped out of it. “Jesus, Joe stop…Kris is Claire’s.” He reminded himself.

The queen stood on her tail. “Are you saying my baby is still alive?”

Joe nodded. “I supposed you guys know about the storm? You know…the storm that flipped the cruise ship over? The one Kris- Yifan was on?”

“The storm? Of course we do! My husband was the one that created it in hopes that his boat would flip over; we wanted our little boy back so we made his cruise ship flip over. We were hoping that he would float back to us.” The queen admitted. “How do you know about this?”

“Because the mermaid who saved him thinking he was a human is now his girlfriend.” Joe said. “By the way, his human nickname is Kris.”

The King sat down. “My Yifan is alive?”

Zitao looked at his parents. “Mom…Dad, what are you talking about? Who’s Yifan?”

The queen swam over to Joe. “Oh my goodness, can you bring him to me? Can you…can you return him home?” She asked.

Joe backed away. “Whoa whoa whoa Lady, nothing in life is free.”

“What do you want? I’ll give it to you, do you want money? A palace? Anything?”

Joe scoffed. “Oh please, I already have all of that…I’ll bring your son home alright, under one condition.”

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter