My promise

You are my Destiny

My name is Mathias Do, i have other names but i perfer the name Mathias. Kyungsoo is my young brother, i also have a older brother........ Kyungsoo was named the chosen one and had all the attention on him, i was told by father to protect him but i guess things turn out so well. I too had loved someone, i know how it feels to see that person get taken away from you, so i did the same to Kyungsoo. Why? You'll know soon.........

 

Mathias slowly moved around the small area of the room looking at me then Jieun.

"Let her go" I spoke with all my courage.

But Mathias only gave a small smile and leaned closer to Jieun. His head was clearly so near Jieun's neck ,

"Mathias, Stop!" I shouted, Mathias blew cold air into Jieun's ear, and she slowly opened her eyes. She looked around in panic and tried to free herself which was no use.

"Stop wasting your energy, Holo" Mathias leaned forward her and Jieun quickly faced somewhere else.

"Just kill me, you little bastard!" Jieun shouted

Mathias started out laughing and Kai and I got closer and closer.

We didnt have any plans, but we were both on the same page for saving Jieun.

"My little brother Kyungsoo, why in earth are you trying to save this girl?" Mathias asked even though he knew the answer to the question.

"I.........I" I couldnt finish the sentence

Mathias came forward wanting to here the rest of my sentences.

"WEll,,, spit it out"

"I.........I love her..." I quietly got the words out, and Jieun slwoly turned and faced me. She looked so tired, i wanted to take her badly but Mathias was too close to her.

Kai just stood beside me, his eye's stuck to Jieun.

"Kyungsoo....my little brother, you do realise that she is the last one?" Mathias announced walking a bit away form Jieun.

I didnt know what he was talking about.

"Stop talking nonsense and give her back to me" I stumbled and started walking very carefully to Jieun.

"I'm just here to warn you, Jason wont kill her, i wont, but you will" Mathais said and smiled, he lloked so mean that i wanted to punch him so bad.

"What are you talking about" Kai asked

"Like i said before she is the last one of the Holo, the last 'thing' in the test that father has planned" He talked

"The plan....." I whispered to myself

"Let me go, and you can talk with your brother!" Jieun shouted from the back

"She has a temper" Mathias said while walking closer to her

"I'll make this easier for you, Kyungsoo as you have fallen in love with her, im giving you exactly 24days until the day you have to kill her with your own hands"

Mathias walked slowly to jieun's left arm and bit her, he didnt her blood as that would kill him but put his spit in her which was posinous. I soon as i saw this i ran quickly as possibly towards Mathias and pushed him away from Jieun as far as possible.

"His done it Kyungsoo..." Kai said softly examining Jieun's left arm.

I could see that Jieun was crying, it was painful to see her like that. When i turned back to where Mathias was he was already gone. I then went up to Jieun and untied her from the chair. She fell into my arms, and i pulled her tightly towards me. Jieun was crying on my shoulders...

"I'm sorry..." I whispered to her

There was no answer but her crying and hitting me on the chest with her small but powerful fist. My heart started to beat fast again like a human.

"I never thought dying with be this scary and hard" she mumered while crying

"I wont let you die..i wont" I replied back to her hugging her tightly and touching her soft hair.

"I hate you, Kyungsoo, you know that" she said calming down now

I didnt reply back but pushed her softly away from me. I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Hate me as much as you want, but im like a tatoo on you that can never be seperated, my love will protect you from any harms , but hate me, dont like me back" I replied and looked at her with a serious expression

She looked at me with a serious face as well, she didnt have any warmth in her, she was starting to fade away

"In the end, your love for me will kill both of us" Jieun said looking straight at me.

She was right, but i was going to change that from now on, i wont make myself a weapon against her but be a protection to her until i die.

"No...it will kill only me"