Wake up

You are my Destiny

"Do you remember when we first built this school" 

Kai was leaning against the door and was looking towards me. I stood up and walked towards the table which had the x-knife that was lethal to vampires.

"Of course i do"

Kai threw me a book and i picked it up.

"What's this?"

"Look into page 120"

I flipped threw the rusty pages and looked at page 120. After reading it Kai came up to me.

"Dont do anything stupid, she will know even if she lost her powers"

Kai slowly walked towards me and grabbed the knife on the table

"Do you remember what you said when we finished building the school"

"No" I said as i forgot everything back then.

"You said whatever happens lets not dream a dream we wont want to ruin" 

I didnt get what he was talking about, but i just nodded and snatched the knife of him.

"We dont dream, we're vampires"

Kai smiled but in his eyes their was sadness and pain.

"I'm going to do what's right now"

I gripped around the knife firmly and Kai hugged me.

"This isnt like you Kai, your acting like im going to get killed"

Kai dint say anything but just hekd me tight before i oushed him and walked out of the room without saying anyting. I knew taht Kai had realised what i was really going to do, afterall we knew each other for a very long time. While i was walking towards the fountain where Lay and Jieun was i reminded of myself of all the people that i had loved, and without realising tear were falling from my eyes. I walked the cold steps towards my brother and Jieun. They looked happy and that was what meant the most to me, to see Jieun happy.

Lay saw me walking towards him and stood up putting his arm in front of Jieun.

"Lay!" I shouted towards him.

Lay stared at me.

"Hyung!" I shouted again holding down the tears.

Jieun saw my knife and tried to run up to me but Lay was stopping her. She knew what i was going to do.

"Lay hyung, i loved you as my brother and dont regret you being my brother whatever cruel things you did"

Lay took out his knife as well.

"Dont you think its madness us brothers trying to kill each other to just be a vampire"

Lay looked at me with hesitation

"But i realised something else that i want more than being a vampire, just about 12 months ago i met a girl who i fell in love at first sight. I couldnt stop thinking about her, my head was clouded with her thoughts and i actually thought i wouldnt be able to breath. I was crazy for her, but im crazy to see her happy more now"

"Kyungsoo, dont make me kill you" Lay said taking step but Jieun was holding on tight to him crying and shouting at the same time.

"Stop!" she shouted so painfully it broke my heart.

"One of us has to die in order to stop this" I said trying to smile towards Lay and Jieun.

I started to walk slowly towards them.

"I've been dreaming a sweat dream that made me blind of such things" 

I was getting close and Lay was getting annoyed.

"Kyungsoo stop!" He shouted

I was standing in front of Lay now, Lay quickly pushed Jieun out of the way and at the same time i pulled the knife in the air and was about to strike down. But suddenly Kai's voice appeared in my mind "You said whatever happens lets not dream a dream we wont want to ruin" 

I swinged the knife down hard but pulled it towards me and striked my stomach hard

"No!!!" Jieun shouted

I hit the ground hard and tried my best to breath. Jieun came and held in her arms. I looked in to her eyes which was full of tears, i softly touched her face for the last time.

"Why did you do that" Jieun cried

"I knew that you could read my mind, i had to make you think that i was going to kill Lay"

"Im sorry..." I cried along and my cut hurt i coughed.

"Kyungsoo dont leave me" Jieun cried hugging me more tightly.

"Jieun, i love you...and i will always will love you whatever happens" I said fighting the pain.

"I love you too Kyungsoo, dont leave me, i love you too i was confused if i loved you or Lay, i didnt know what to do" Jieun said shaking

"It's ok, everything's going to be fine. You love Lay and he loves you too, i know that cause you look happy with him"

Jieun shook her head.

"I know you loved me too Jieun, and now i can stop dreaming the sweatest dream i ever dreamed" I said trying to put on a smile on my bloody face.

"Kyungsoo I love you,so dont leave me alone, there are so much i havent said to you i want to say"

"I know, but the most important thing is that i know that you'll be safe with Lay, and i can dream another dream comfrotably"

I was starting to fill dizzy and started to loose sight.

Jieun leaned towards me and kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you Kyungsoo"

"I love you Jieun..."

I dreamt a dream so sweet i didnt want to wake up. I knew i could have made the wrong decision to kill myself but i knew Lay hyung would be able to kill me as well. But i was happy, i lived a life that no ordinary would have. I met my destiny, i met someone i would love till my death, Jieun....

It was now to wake up

 

 

 

 

Thank  you to everyone who enjoyed my story which i think end up really bad. Im really sorry for the really slow updates. I hope you guys check out my other stories.Im working on making another story with Jieun and Krystal with obviously Kyungsoo hahaha. But thank you to everyone else who liked my story!!!!!!! and the wonderful comments!!!