It was him

You are my Destiny

I could see in Jieun's eyes she was quivering with fear and guilt. I looked deeply into it thinking that sh might see the real me. But the real her was gone and lost in a world she couldnt be found. I went closer step by step. 

Jieun looked at me with her blue eyes and sniffed and yelled.

"Jieun!" I screamed,

"Get away from me, you filthy vampire"

Jieun pushed me away so hard i fell to the ground and couldnt stand up again.

"Little brother, i think its best for you to just stay still" Mathias said whispering into my ears.

I tried to stand up but Mathias pushed me back down.

"It's time she die" He said and went walked closer to Jieun.

"No!" I shouted but i couldnt get my self up.

The wolves were getting ready to fight us. Kai quickly ran towards Mathias and stopped him.

"Nothing is going to change if you kill her, you'll just make the situation worse" Kai shouted grabbing onto Mathias arm.

"Kai, i think you know the truth about Holo's already, so why are you trying to stop me from killing her?" Mathias asked.

I didnt know what he was talking about, i didnt have a clue.

"Because...i love her and Kyungsoo" He said letting go of Mathias arm

"Kai...if i dont kill her now we wont have the chance, not even Jason will be able to kill her...and you know why" Mathias said looking at me with a strange expression.

Kai just stood there and said nothing, so Mathias continued walking and got the Primitus necklace that had the sign of his name Perfactio. In order to kill a Holo, a Primitus needs there necklace that was made by there blood and a priest that could kill a Holo.

"NO!!!" I screamed louder, then someone helped me stand up. Krystal...

"Go, save her" Krystal said smiling and giving me a glass of blood. I drank the blood quickly to gain myself back. Then i looked at Krystal and gave her a touch on her shoulders as a thank. I ran towards Mathias, and grabbed him hard on the shoulders. But he pushed me off quickly.

"Kyungsoo! Listen to me" Mathias shouted 

I clamed down and looked at him.

"Jieun isnt the person you think she is, all of the Holo's arent who you think they are" Mathias said

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion

"Father has planned all of this for you, the chosen one. He wanted you to become the next king so he turned innocent women who us Primitus loved into Holo's so when we had to kill them the ones who loved them were either killed by them or would die along" 

I was still confused, but suddenly Jieun shouted so hard that everyone lowered themsleves. 

"My innocent sister's died, the innocent humans! Because of you Kyungsoo!" Jieun shouted.

It hurt me to hear what she had said but it was true from what Mathias just told me.

"I know" I said walking towards her slowly.

"Kyungsoo, dont go close to her, her plan from the start was to kill you!" Mathias shouted

"I promised her that i wouldnt let her die, but me" I said walkingcloser to her.

"Kyungsoo!" Mathias shouted 

I was standing infront of Jieun now.

"Kill me, then come back to yourself, and live a normal life. Find someone you love and make a family with him...and forget about today" 

Jieun looked at me, i could see there was Jieun somewhere and she could hear me. She slowly lifted her arm and touched my neck and strangled me, I could hear all these sounds in the background but i knew this was my destiny... I closed my eyes and went to a deep sleep.

I could hear voices, a laugh. But all i could see was white with a touch of warmth. I tried to look and focus into the picture, then i could see a garden with lots of flowers and and grass. I could still hear the laugh of a women. This was the sam dream i had a week ago or so. I must be dead.....I could now hear a man's laugh. I searched my way through and i could see Jieun sitting down on the grass and a back face of a man sitting in fron of her. She looked so happy and smiling the whole time. I walked slolwy towards her and could see a glimpse of the man. I walked closer and and looked at the man.....It was Jason....it was Lay hyung. He was smiling while looking at her. This was the first time in years ive seen him smile like that. I looked at him with astonishment.

"Hyung...." I said quietly

"Lay hyung..." I said again.

Jieun and Lay stopped laughing. Jieun looked at me and Lay slowly turned around again.

"Kyungsoo, my little brother, did you call me?"

"I..." a tear dropped from my eyes.

It couldnt be...i thought to myself. Lay hyung cant be the one who loved Jieun, I kept telling myself.

Lay then stood up and closer to me but i backed away.

"What's wrong?" He asked coming closer step by step

"No! you're not Lay your Jason" I shouted

Lay smiled "Kyungsoo, i am Lay and Jason, remember Jason is my nickname i use?" Lay said

"You cant be smiling like these, i was the one who changed you!" I shouted 

"Kyungsoo what are you saying? Im happy right now with Jieun and Jimin and Jaewoo" Lay said

"Who?" I asked painting

"Jimin is my daughter and Jaewoo is my son, and Jieun is my wife..." Lay said pointing at Jieun who waved back at us.

"But i love her..." I said quietly 

Then something hard hit me in the head and i felt dizzy. I couldnt fell anything but could see black and little dots.

I opened my eyes very slowly. I felt like my whole body was paralized. I could see the ceiling and knew straight away it was room.

"Kyungsoo..." Soemone said 

I tried and sat down and faced where the voice had came from.

"Hello, brother"

Lay was standing in front of me with a white shirt on and looked at me with dark furious eyes

"Hyung...." I said

"I heard that you meet Jieun"

I  nodded. If there was one thing i was afraid of in this world, it was my brother Lay.

"Do you love her?' He asked looking at me seriously

I sat there thinking. I knew if i said i loved her, it would be harder for me and Jieun. She hated me in truth. 

"Do you?" I asked looking at Lay with a serious expression.