Pay the price

You are my Destiny

Before that shadow could come closer to Jieun, I grabbed her quickly and hid her behind me.

"A holo..." The shadow laughed and came closer to the door.

Kai, Chanyeol and Kris came down running. Even though Chanyeol and Kris weren't Primitus they knew how to fight them.

"Who is it?" Kai asked me

"I'm not sure" I quickly replied and turned around to see if Jieun was there, but she was gone

"Where is Jieun!" I shouted looking around.

Kai ran around the house with Kris but they seemed to not find her.

"He took her" Kai said holding his fist.

"It must be Jason" I growled.

But Jason wasn't the type to kidnapp a Holo, he would usually kill them straight away or in front of me to show how it should be done.

"Wait... I think it's someone else" I said quickly

"But who???" Kai asked

There were 20 Primitus but 10 of them were killed. There was a high chance of the kidnapper being Jason, Mathias and Lee, they were the three most powerful and aggresive.

"It must be someone else" i repeated myself

I couldn't calm myself, whoever took Jieun was going to pay the price.

"I can still smell her scent" Kai said

Kai somehow could smell better than any of us, he was also the clever one.

"We should only take few people with us" I told Kai and he nodded.

Kai, me, Kris, Chanyeol and Suho decided to go. We were running towards the forest where Kai could smell her scent when a pack of wolves were chasing us.

"We should give them a puch" Kris shouted

We weren't allowed to fight in the boundary of the school but as we weren't they seemed pretty aggressive to bite us.
We jumped to the nearest tree while the wolves growled at the bottom.

Kris laughed with Chanyeol.

"What do you want L" I asked looking down at him.

He was the biggest of the wolves with Brown gold fur. He looked charming and expensive. He turned to his true self.

"We heard the Jieun got kidnapped" He shouted back.

"It's none of your business" Kai said moving around and landing at the ground. I went beside him as well with the others.

"We are her protectors, how can't it be our business" L replied back moving his head side by side. He had about 8 wolves with him.

"Our witches are doing a location spell to find her" L spoke again

"We're in a hurry, so get lost" I said

"I'm not gonna let go of her, like you did with Krystal" L snarled

I gave a hard push and he turned into his wolf form and growled with the pack at us.

One of them jumped towards Kris, Kris immediately jumped and snapped the wolves neck. Wolves won't die unless they were killed in their human form.

"Stupid dog" Kris smirked

The wolves were obviously out numbered,they were to weak to fight us.

"Kyungsoo go with Kai and go find her, well take care here" Suho told me and a wink.

I gave my thanks and ran away from the fight with Kai.

We arrived at an old a hobby hut that seemed like it was going to come apart any soon. We slowly walked in and came across a small chair where Jieun was

sitting with her hands tied back and mouth wrapped with tape. I quickly ran towards but in the same time someone pushed me so hard I broke a table that I landed on.

"Kyungsoo? Are you okay?" Kai asked helping me up.

I stood upright and finally saw who it was.

Mathias.

Mathias was a tall very handsome vampire that was very popular among the girls. He was called perfectio which meant perfection.

"Mathias???" I asked confused

Mathias didn't care about Holos, he just lived in the cities having fun and sometime causing trouble.

"What are you doing here? I don't get it.....you don't care about Holo's" I asked

Mathias started to laugh and went to closer to Jieun and I stepped forward warning him not to touch her as same with kai. Now I knew that Kai did have feelings for her.

"Long time no see Brother" Mathias finally spoke.