She's back

You are my Destiny

"You know.......?" I asked

Jieun just stood there, but I could see she was looking at something else. I turned over to see what she was looking at. It was Kai......... 

Kai was standing about 50metres from us in the walkway with his right hand in his pants pocket.

"Hello???" I said waving my hands in front of Jieun face. Now I got jieun's attention.

"Sorry" Jieun said

"So..........???" I asked

"What was your question???" Jieun asked 

"My question was that, how you knew I was a vampire?" I asked

"I'm a holo, isn't that obvious that I know that you are a Vampire" She said looking up at me

"Yesterday you looked like you knew nothing, it also looked like you didn't even know that you were a holo" I said trying to figure her out.

When a Vampire meets a Holo there was always this feeling, that we didn't know how to explain, but in the end we were meant to kill each other.

"Well is there a reason for me to tell you, or make it obvious I'm a Holo" Jieun said slowly walking towards the Kelix-O building.

"Well,.......why are you here then" I asked, walking towards her as she walked away.

"Because of Kai" Jieun said walking backwards and finally turning around, walking away. I looked at her walk until I couldn't see her. 

"Kai.............." I questioned myself.

"Why him!!!" I shouted to myself

When I turned around Kai was there,  I jumped a bit as I didn't had a clue that he would've standing there.

"You scared me" I said

"Our heart doesn't beat" Kai said with a strange face.

"What did you guys talk about?" Kai asked carefully.

"Nothing" I quickly said

We casually walked together to our building.

"She reminds me of Min" Kai talked sadly

"Well, they are related" I told Kai

I didn't know why but I had a angry emotion floating in me.

"Kai.....If that's the only reason your being nice to her, don't....." I stopped and faced Kai. Kai just gave a small smile and kept walking. I stopped for where I was for a while and try to think what that small smile meant. Well it didn't feel very nice. I ran and catch ed up with Kai.

We didn't talk until we entered our building. We went up the stairs and as we were going to go the other Kai stopped.

"Kyungsooya.........It was a no......." Kai slowly spoke and kept on walking to his

room.

"What......." I said but in a very small voice that Kai wasn't able to listen.

-------------------------------------------

That night I had a dream.......... A dream about my home Regnua. It was in the deepest and highest place. It was place full of Vampires, who lived happily. There was also a king named Rex who is my father.......

The real reason why We Primitus were sent here was for my father choose who the next ruler would be, we are all related to each other. But the dream it felt so real, Jieun was running in the fields with lots of colourful flowers with someone. I try to clear the vision but as I could try to see who

it was I woke up...........

"Kyungsoo!!!" Someone said while shaking me. We vampires don't sleep so much but somehow the past 2days I slept for 2 hours.....

"Kyungsoo wake up!!!" Someone shouted again but this time slaping me. I opened my eyes and Baekhyun was standing upright beside me.

"There's someone here looking for you" Baekhyun said moving slowly away from my bed.

"Who?" I asked still feeling a bit sleepy.

"Don't know, but she's really pretty" Baekhyun said

"Jieun......" I asked myself. I quickly got

dressed in my best clothes and ran downstairs. I could see as I went down someone sitting on the sofa, she had our uniform on. When I was downstairs I slowly sneaked up to her.

Before I had the time to say anything she stood up and turned around.

"Kyungsooya........50 years it has been......"

It can't be I told myself I blinked and blinked again and looked at her again

"You can't be here.........your dead.......Krystal........." I said. My first love, who I have loved so much was standing in front of me alive.........I knew that this had to be a dream....