The final words

You are my Destiny

I felt something reach my hands, but i couldnt dare look at it. Jieun was still hugging me so tightly and still crying. What did i do.... I looked straight towards at Lay hyung and his eyes were wide open looking at Jieun.

"Jieun-ah..." I softly whispered choking 

There wasnt any answers.

"Jieun-ah" I said again in a louder tone.

There still wasnt any replies and i could feel the thing on my hand reaching my clothes and now dripping on the floor.

"Jieun-ah!!!" I shouted shaking her but her hugg was so tight. I let go of the wood and put my hands around her and started to cry.

"What did you do!" Lay shouted walking towards me.

But i was too busy crying while hugging Jieun, i didnt want to let go of her even though she had ended my life. I released myself from her and looked at her. Her eyes were still open but was covered with tears. She then couldnt stay standing up and dropp to the floor but i was grabbing on to her.

"Why! Why! Why!" I shouted at her stopping the blood which was so dark.

Lay looked at the blood then quickly looked around. Lay was weak on blood especially after what happened with mum.

I ripped my shirt and blocked the blood with it but it was no help, the floor was now covered in red.

"What happened?" I looked up and Kai was standing looking down at Jieun in astonishment.

"Kai...save her please, i beg you" I shouted .

Kai grabbed onto Jieun and disappeared. After Lay saw Kai leave he ran towrds me and grabbed in the collar. 

"Look what you did! you always brought death, you know that!" he shook me hard

"Your the one who couldnt control your power and hurt Jieun!" I shouted back standing up.

"We were going to leave, we were going to get married" Lay cried

"What..." I said surprised, i never knew their relationship was that serious.

"You what?"

"Kyungsoo believe it or not she never loved you, and she never will!" Lay shouted and disappered

I stood there with my hands covered with Jieun's blood thinking about the dream i dreamt.

"Kyungsoo...let me take you back" Krystal walked to me with a wet towel which she cleaned my hands with.

"She's going to be alright" Krystal said assuring me as we walked to the building.

"I killed her" I said

"Kyungsoo, it wasnt your fault. She was trying to stop you, it was all an accident"

"What if she dies...i cant imagine a life without her"

Krystal stopped and shook me hard on the shoulders "Kyungsoo! Wake up, you said that you dont want to be tangleded up with Jieun then use me to forget about her"

I slowly looked up towards Krystal, i couldn't believe she would say something like that. How could i use her.

"Stop talking nonsense" I said starting walking again

"Kyungsoo, the only way your going to forget Jieun is to at least try and make new love or act like your happy so she can be as well"

Krystal was right, the only thing i wanted for Jieun was for her to be happy with anyone. I knew that after stabbing her that if  anything had happened to her i wouldnt be able to continue my life.

"Your right...i should at least look happy"

Krystal helped me to where Jieun was getting treated by the Witches and Kai. Kai had a degree in Medics even though he was a student at the school. I slowly opened the heavy door and 2 witches, L, Kai was there. Jieun was lying on the bed looking so pale. Everyone looked a me for a while but didnt say anything but made a sad expression.

"Is she ok?" I asked looking towards Jieun, she was now changed into a more comfortable clothes.

"The wound didnt reach her heart which is a relief but she bleed alot, we wil have to see if she's ok for a few days. Also dont worry, we got her changed into the new clothes" One of the witched with blond hair said and left the room with the other witch. I stared at Jieun. L then left the room after checking up on Jieun. Kai and i were the only left in the room now.

"Kyungsoo, dont worry too much she's going to be alright" Kai said giving me a small smile.

"Kai, i know that you liked Jieun, do you think she's happy with Lay hyung..." I asked pulling back the tears.

"Kyungsoo, you've turned into a cry baby, you never cried so much like this..." Kai smiled sadly

"I hope she is happy with Lay, i thought i could finally move on from Min, but it turns out that just because you like the other person doesnt make them feel the same about you...Im just saying this but Krystal has been always there for you Kyungsoo and as Krystal's friend i hope you can look up at her for once"

Kai then took a big breathe and left me alone in the room. I felt angry at myself for everything, i was even angry that Lay hyung wasnt here beside Jieun  but i knew that he was going to turn up soon and now would be the time to spend sometimes with Jieun. I slowly walked beside her and grabbed a chair and sat myseld down very close to her. I looked at her from head to toe and looked at the scar i left her. I carefully picked my hands up and grabbed her small hands, they were cold.

"Your hands are cold"

I knew that Jieun couldnt hear me but i knew this was the only way i could actually talk to her.

"Jieun-ah...Lee Jieun...Do you remember when i promised to protect you till i died...well i guess now Lay hyung would do the job"

I tried my best to smile but only tears fell.

"I loved you, i loved you so much i didnt care about how you might felt about me, so im sorry..."

"Im also sorry cause i couldnt make you happy, im sorry...im sorry for everything i did"

I couldnt continue talking so i stopped for a while and cried till all the tears in me were gone. I squeezed her hand which was now warmer than before. I slowly moved my other hand and touched her face which i only always looked at. Her face was smooth and soft but pale. I moved my thumb and felt her warmth from her face. I didnt like the thought that someone else was going to touch her, but what could i do.

"Dont hate me if i dont talk to you, dont feel sorry for me cause im left alone, dont think about me because ill do that, just be happy for me"

"I love you Lee Jieun, i hope that when i fall into sleep after i cry about you i could at least see you in my dream and be happy"

I leaned towards Jieun and gave her a last time kiss on the forehead.

"Goodbye, Jieun..."

I stood up with heavy footsteps and left the room quietly. Lay hyung was sitting  beside the door.

"You can go in now" I told him and walked away.

"Kyungsoo..." 

I turned around and Lay hyung was standing up and looking at me.

"I'll make sure she's happy, Jieun wants to stay here so i guess we'll be here for a while" he then quietly went into the room.

I tried to smile but it wasnt the happiest thing, as i had to make sure i dont fall more for her and dont make her feel sorry. I told myself that for now on i wouldnt look or talk to Jieun at all, like i did with all the other Holo's and Kelix-W.

"Sorry, Jieun..."