Regrets

You are my Destiny

I leaned on Jieun for a while looking up at the sky which was full of stars. I knew that Jieun was still blocking her ears.

"When I first saw you, I was a lost lamb not able to find my way back, my heart opened because of you"

I continued to speak looking up at the sky.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you and I still cant, but....I guess we were meant to not be together" 

"I don't care if you don't love me Lee Jieun, just let me love you..." 

I sat properly and looked towards Jieun, who I thought was blocking her ear and eyes,  but she was asleep. I smiled looking
at her, I hoped the time could stop. Her long hair was shining from the moon and her red lips were more persuading then ever.
I carried her to her room and carefully laid her down on her bed. I wanted to stay longer by her side, but I knew it was the wrong thing to do. I jumped out of the window and quickly went to my room where Kai, was waiting for me.

"I didn't know you were waiting for me" I said closing the door behind me.

"No, I just needed to tell you something" He said standing up and walking towards me.

"Is it about Jieun...." I asked carefully.

"No...its about Krystal" Kai replied looking at me with shame.

"Krystal, or Soojung hasn't been out from her room since you left"

"We had a talk, just leave her alone for a while" I told Kai trying to get changed to a more comfortable clothe, Kai nodded and walked towards the door.

"Kyungsoo...about Jieun, I love her in my own ways" Kai said looking down at the floor.

"I know...you'd be better for her" I replied back looking down at the floor as well.

"No, I'm not sure about that..." and Kai left the room.

I got changed and went to sleep.The next day when I woke up Baekhyun was again standing beside me.

"Your sleeping longer..." Baekhyun said worried

I stood up and gave a pat on Baekhyun's shoulder. I walked downstairs and went for a walk. I walked towards the fountain where I had spent my time with Jieun yesterday, I felt the seat where we were seating. I knew that I was missing her already. I casually sat down on the seat looking at the fountain spraying columns of water. I sat there for one more hour and decided to walk back, I walked as slowly as possible and in front of me I could see Jieun coming closer and closer. I wanted to run up to her and give her the biggest hug ever, but I knew thatwas only my imaginary and had to only stay there. Jieun was standing in front of me and waving her hands in my eyes. 

"Morning???" Jieun said

"Sorry, I was thinking...about something" I murmured 

"Well, I'm sorry if I fell asleep yesterday" Jieun said while making a fake smile. I laughed a little.

"It's fine, you woke up early???" I asked 

"Well, yea I wasn't feeling very tired afterall" 

There was an awkward silence and we just looked at each other and the concrete floor. I hoped that she couldn't remember anything I said yesterday.

"There's going to be a party soon for all the students" I said suddenly remembering a topic to talk about.

"Yea, I heard from on of the witches that it's one of the most biggest party in the year" 

I nodded smiling and opened my mouth to say something but just couldn't get the words out.

"Do....you??? Want to go the party with me?" I finally asked.

There wasn't any replies but she just looked at me.

"No....No, I was just joking, I'm not even suppose to get close to you" I quickly said

"It's not that I don't want to go with you Kyungsoo, but Kai already asked me yesterday and I said yes" Jieun said looking sorry.

"Oh...no... I mean that's great, awesome, I'm fine" I said trying to stay cool about this whole situation which I totally wasnt.

"Sorry..." Jieun said again

I gave her a thumb up and walked away as quickly as possible. I regretted not asking her yesterday when we were walking together, but maybe it was best for us to stay away from each other as far as possible. I walked the stairs when Krystal came out of her room.

"Morning" I said giving her a small wave 

"Hey" Krystal replied giving me a smile in return.

I wasn't going to speak about yesterday but I had to know how she became a vampire and why she really really came here.

"Krystal...about yesterday, I just wanted to know the real truth why your here" I asked 

"Like I said, I wanted to see you cause I love you..." she replied back, but I knew that this wasn't true.

"I don't think that's the real reason" I said walking closer to her.

"if I really still love you, will you stop loving Jieun?" Krystal asked so suddenly.

I stared at her, I was thinking about the possibilities that I could be with Jieun which was very low and dangerous for both of us.

"I........."