Choice

You are my Destiny

I looked out at the window and could see Lay seating beside Jieun who was carefully reading her book. Lay looked at her with such love it hurt me see them together.

"Kyungsoo..." 

I turned around and Kai was standing behind me with someone in a long black coat. Priest...

"Lord Kyungsoo, i have come for your service" He said bending on his knee.

"Am i still a vampire...?" I asked carefully still looking out on the window.

"My Lord there is a problem...." the preist said standing up and walking closer to me.

"You must kill the the evil one or you will never become a vampire again, as well for the evil one he has to kill the chosen one in order for him to stay alive" the preist said with tremblin voice.

"Does my father know this truth..." I asked looking at Jieun smiling while taling to Lay.

"He is ashamed that you werent able to kill Lord Lay"  

I stood up with anger and looked at the preist in the eye.

"He is my brother!" I shouted pointing out the window.

"Even though he loves the women i love, he is still my brother who share my blood!" I shouted raging.

"Lord, you must kill him in order for you to survive or your life as human will end as well" the preist said begging.

"Kyungsoo, the evil one always turns into the evil spirit and will cause deaht among the people he love" Kai said interrupting

He was right but i could see that Lay changed and he would never hurt Jieun.

"He changed..."

"Destiny can not be changed my Lord" the preist said walking towards the window. He looked out to Jieun and Lay.

"Is there any other ways...?" I asked

"No, my lord you have only 2 days to choose" 

I went and stood beside him and looked out at the window looking down at Jieun and Lay who were laughing splashing water at each other.

"She's hiding something my Lord..."

"What exactly?"

"Something i can not say, but she's doing for your good"

"Lying she liked me?" I smirked and hit the window hard.

"I can only give you 2days sir, you need to decide, the preist of Lord Lay will tell him exactly the same to him as well"

"What will happen to the Holo?"

"She lost partly her power and is slowly becoming human again, nothing will affect her if your worried about that my Lord" the priest said turning around and walking out of the room.

When the priest left the sky went gloomy and rain started to drop hard nad when i looked down at window Jieun and Lay was gone.

"Kyungsoo, kill Lay" Kai said who was still standing behind me

"What is the good if i kill Lay hyung, you still cant have Jieun"

"But you can...i want the best for you" Kai said after a moment of hesitation

"I dont know if i love her anymore, cause watching here breaks my heart and drags me to the floor" I said turning around and Lay and Jieun passed my room just at the moment laughing and smiling. Jieun and my eyes met and she froze but was dragged on by Lay hyung.

"I can see it in your eyes" Kai said

Ive been cold to Kai recently, and wanted to cry and shout from anger.

"I cant kill Lay...Jieun loves him, and if that's the only way i could get her to love me i would rather die" I said starting to get emotional.

"Nothing else matters as long as you live Kyungsoo, your my friend not Lay hyung" Kai said putting his hand on my shoulders and givingme and small pat.

"Decide but decide wisely for the people who still loves you" Kai said and went out of the room, i thought about who still loved me if i lived. Just in time Krystal came in.

"Kyungsoo..."

"I heard what your priest told you..."

"Please dont tell me what that your going to do what i fear the most..."

I looked at her and looked up at the ceiling forcing myself not to cry in front of her.

"Its good that i still have someone who loves me" I said trying to smile and Krystal came runing into my chest hugging me tightky and squezzing my tears along.

"Dont die Kyungsoo..."

"I dont know what to do Krystal...i think im still in love with Jieun"

"Then kill Lay...even it hurts you"

"Then do you think Jieun would look at me the same as before..."

"No...but Jieun isnt the only person left in this world you can love, beside's even if you love her or not your brother is going to only cause trouble"

I was getting persuaded slowly about killing my own brother and i could see a shadow behind the door. Mathias peaked his nose and looked at me and nodded then left. Even my own brother was telling me to kill my own brother.

"Krystal..."

"If i kill my brother doest that make me a murderer?"

"Kyungsoo, if your not going to kill Lay, i will beside he left me stranded dead and Mathias helped me become a vampire"

"No...i will"

Krystal pulled back and looked at me with red eyes.

"Really?"

I nodded and gave her a reasurring smile. I knew what i had to do, like the preist said no one can control the destiny. Destiny cant be broken.

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the late update i was soooo busy with other stuff!!!! Sorry!!!!