I cant protect you anymore

You are my Destiny

"I asked you first" Lay said walking closer to the side of the bed.

"What happened to me?" I asked changing the subject

Lay stood there for a few minutes and answered back "You got knocked over by Jieun" 

"What happened to her?" I asked

"She's back to herself as usual like a holo" 

"I thought i was dead..." I said looking down at my hands

"You were, for few days" Lay said looking down at my hand as well.

"Can Jieun remember everything?" I asked standing up.

"Yes...strangely" Lay said backing away from me.

Then Mathias came in opening the door widely.

"Morning brothers!" Mathias shouted sitting on the couch

"Its 12pm" Lay said pointing at the clock

"Well, we're vampires" Mathais said smiling.

"How are you feeling?" Mathais asked looking at me.

"Fine...i think" I replied back putting on new clothes.

"I want to have a talk with you" Lay said grabbing my arms.

Mathias jumped up and grabbed Lay's arm

"Wow, brother, let the boy rest for few days, he was almost killed by someone he loved" Mathias said smiling at Lay.

But Lay returned with a straight face and shook Mathias's hands off and went out of the room.

"The wolves and witches, they wont like Jason here" I said to Mathias who was facing the window now.

"Well, they wil have to cope, he did save all of us that day" Mathias said looking down at his shoes and shaking off dust.

"He what?" I asked and Mathias quickly looked towards me and smiled.

"Nothing, go rest for few days" Mathias said and left the room. I didnt get why they wanted me to rest so much when i was a vampire.

I looked out the window and Jieun was sitting on the fountain with her diary. I still had these strange sensations from the dream, it felt so real. I also didnt want to have interactions with Jieun anymore after what i had found out. I put my hands on the glass where Jieun was shown. I went out of the room and went downstairs.

"Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun shouted

He hugged me tightly and smiled. Kai then came in and looked at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked

I nodded and looked at him closely, i knew that i didnt know who Kai was anymore.

"Gosh, i thought you wouldnt wake up" Baekhyun said drinking blood from a glass.

"I did to" I said looking at the pure red blood. I felt thirsty.

"Do you want some?" Baekhyun asked

I slowly grabbed the glass but Kai snatched it off me.

"You shouldnt...it's not your type of blood" Kai said.

But i drank all kind of blood, i knew there was something weird happening.

I just stood there quietly and Kai pushed Baekhyun away with the glass.

"Kyungsoo?" someone said behind me, i turned around and Krystal was standing behind me with her eyes full of tears.

"Krystal?" I said

She hugged me and i  felt a strong warmth tingle me.

"Krystal? Is everything alright?" I asked

"I thought you were dead you idiot!" She shouted at me hugging more tightly. I hugged back and calmed her down.

"Dont worry, im not going anywhere anymore" I said smiling at her.

She smilied at me. I smiled back and gave her a patt on the head.

We talked for few minutes then Kai interrupted.

"Kyungsoo, Jieun has been sitting at the fountain for few days" Kai said with worry

"Can you just see if she's ok?" He asked

I knew that Kai knew Lay liked Jieun but he never had mentioned to me and wouldnt still. I knew my dream was correct.

I nodded and stood up and walked towards the fountain. I could remember all the memory we had at the fountain.

When i was finally at the fountain i could see clearly Jieun sitting down at the fountain with her diary but writing nothing. She looked like she was in a deep thought.

I walked closer to her but she still didnt seem to realise.

"Jieuna..." I said looking at her

She slowly looked up. When she saw me she started to cry.

"Jieuna..." I said again but that brought more tears.

"I killed Kyungsoo" Jieun said crying.

"I was lost as a holo thinking all the thoughts about how my sisters were killed because of his father and killed Kyungsoo" She said gripping her hair.

"Jieuna....look at me" I said softly

"Im sorry....Kyungsoo, i killed you" She said

I went down on my knees and looked up at Jieun. I touched her face, then she cried more.

"Im not dead" I said 

"I can remember so cleary how i was torchered and the memories with Lay" she said finally looking at my eyes

It hurt me to hear this, but i knew now that she and Lay hyung were truly in love.

"Lay hyung is a good guy....he suits you" I said slowly.

"Kyungsoo...." Jieun said softly

I looked at her.

"I started this revenge for my sisters we died along with the 10primitus and for Lay" Jieun said

"When i heard the things he went through to protect you, and hearing all this was planned for you ran me crazy to kill you which i did" Jieun said crying

"What do you mean kill?" I asked confused

"Kyungsoo you arent a vampire anymore...." Jieun said dropping several tears in silence.

I stood there shocked, i was a primitus though, it was impossible for me to become human...

"Jieun what are you saying?" I asked standing up

I had this anger in me. I didnt know loosing my self as a vampire would be so annoying than dying.

"You made me human!?" I shouted 

"I did....im sorry kyungsoo" Jieun said crying

"No! why!" i shouted

"When i became a real Holo i was dragged in the thought that if you became human that no more inncoent women or primitus would be hurt" she said.

"Sorry" she said over and over again.

I walked closer to her. She backed away.

"Why are you backing away, when i cant even kill you?" I asked furious

"Im lost Kyungsoo" she said

I grabbed her arms and looked at her eyes. Then Lay came from nowhere and snatched my hands off Jieun's.

"Back off Kyungsoo" Lay said 

"You see Jieun, cant you see?" I said looking at her with pleading eyes

Lay stared at me, i could see them holding there hands together.

"I cant protect you anymore, like i promised" I said 

"The priest's will decide upon your destiny, and its my job to protect Jieun now from father" Lay said trying to walk away from me.

I quickly grabbed Jieun other arm. Jieun looked at me.

"Jieuna...just tell me than, did you ever had any feeling for me?" I asked

Jieun looked at me for a while, it also looked like Lay wanted to hear her thoughts

"Go back to Krystal Kyungsoo" Jieun said, that shocked me that i immediately let go of her hands.

I stood there, like a human. What was i going to do next i asked myself.

Should i go back to Krystal who i still care about or keep loving Jieun who never had liked me back.

I couldnt make up my mind but knew that i was a human now and didnt have much time and knew i shoulf love back someone who actually loved me back.