This is my destiny

You are my Destiny

 

Kai and Jieun walked quietly side by side, while I was at the back looking, watching Jieun's back. What if I couldn't save her, what if she died like Krystal...

Jieun looked back at me, she said something to Kai and he continued walking but Jieun waited for me to catch up.

"You know I could be at my dorm right now" I said

"Well, you won't be able to run as fast when your carrying a holo" Jieun replied

"The things, your brother said...If it's true...."

"it's not" I interrupted

"But if it is true, that your going to kill me at the end...If I die......don't hate your self for it"

Jieun said stopping 

I turned around towards her and looked into her eyes, she was in fear, I knew she was afraid of dying.

"Whatever happens Jieun don't fall for me" I said looking at her with all my emotions.

I knew the day Jieun might have a slightest feeling for me things would go worse and I won't be able to leave her on her own.

Jieun just looked at me, and gave a small smile.

"I hope not..." 

Jieun walked on and I walked 1 metre behind her.

When we arrived to our building everyone including the Kelix-W were standing glaring 

at us. L ran towards me.

"You, stupid , if Jieun didn't come out alive from that forest I would've killed all the vampires here and you" He shouted and hit me in the shoulders.

"Well, you don't need to worry anymore, Jieun's fine without your help" I replied back giving him a smirk.

In the distant I saw Krystal, she was looking at me like I had done something really wrong.

"Hey...thanks" Jieun said walking away towards L

Kai smiled but I stood there, which I felt stupid of myself.

"Krystal has been looking at you for quite a 

while" Kai whispered 

"I have a feeling that she hasn't forgotten her memory" I replied back walking towards her.

"What a hero" Krystal said giving a sarcastic look.

"What have you been up to" I asked walking with her to unknown path.

"Nothing, except for looking into that girls life and history" 

I gave a smile laugh, which Krystal seemed amused.

"You shouldn't be even close to her or near her Kyungsoo" She said in a tough voice 

"Well, she's the only person in this world that I share my love, why not be near

someone I care about" I replied back putting a stop to our walk.

She looked at me, it still felt the same when she did long time ago.

"She's going to get you killed" She said looking at me very seriously

"And why do you care?" I asked trying un-puzzle who she really was. She looked lost.

"Cause.......I guess because your a vampire?" she shrugged.

I gave a laugh, and looked back at her.

"Maybe.....I can't resist from being away from her for even a second cause I've seen and felt when someone you love or care gets killed ,and you couldn't do anything but watch"

"Tough luck" she replied and tried to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her.

"Krystal...I know your in there" I said softly.

There was no answer.

"I know that your hating me for what I did, I know your hurt" I said 

But there was still no answer.

"Please...Krystal...I need to know why and how your like this" I said giving a little pull.

"Kyungsoo... I think your tired...go and rest" she replied back finally.

"Not before you answer me" I said quickly.

"Like you said, I'm dead...gone from your life, forget Krystal" she said

A tear was forming in my eyes, I didn't know why...I just felt so guilty and sorry.

"Krystal, there must be a reason your here...you know what, when I first saw you I lost my mind because all these years I've been hating myself for what had happened to you and couldn't love anyone cause after you left my heart was closed" I was crying now for sure. 

"You being here right now hurts...." I managed to say.

Krystal came closer to me and with her soft hands, but cold, touched my face with tears. She too was in sorrow.

"I came because I love you" Krystal said but was gone after.

I came down to my knees and cried and cried for all those pain that had been kept

inside me suddenly sprang out. I walked towards the fountain and sat and closed my eyes. Tears still falled from my eyes. I could feel someone beside me, close and warm.

I opened my eyes slowly and turned to see who it was.

"Rest on me" Jieun said softly looking at me with warm eyes.

"Cry as much as you want, I'll close my ears and eyes"

Jieun closed her eyes and lay her hands on her ears.

I sat there looking at Jieun, for a while and realised after a while that us being close won't make anything better for her. But I was too tired and exhausted from crying for 

hours.

I slowly turned around and went back to back with her. I was leaning on her and she was leaning on me too. I knew that the weight on me would be greater when I have to save her with my life, but that's what I was going to do...this was my destiny

 

 

Sorry for the late update!!!