The disaster

You are my Destiny

I walked slowly towards the dorm kicking dirt from the ground. I was walking towards the path looking down on the ground. My life now was ruined, i wasnt a vampire now and wasnt as powerful to protect the person i loved. A foot in front of me stopped me. I slowly looked up and saw Krystal standing in front of me.

"Krystal..." I said in a quiet voice getting emotional. Krystal remained silent and looked at me for a  while. She then took a deep breath. "What did she say?" Krystal asked making a fake smile. I then realized ive hurt not only one person i cared about but two. Seeing Krystal still having the same feelings as 50years ago hurt me. I knew that i was a jerk, a total jerk who didnt deserve anyone's love.

"She only said sorry that she turned me into a human" 

Krystal made another fake smile. "It must be hard for you Kyungsoo."

I could see the sadness in Krystal's eyes.I stepped closer to her.

"Kyungsoo, i know you still love Jieun and im an obstacle whose blocking the way"

"How can you say that, when i loved you"

"Yes...50years ago." Krystal took a step backward. I shook my head not wanting to accept the reality.

Ive hurt someone who was so important to me that ive hurt someone i care about as well. I knew i should stay as far as from the two, so i dont make any mistakes anymore. Krystal turned around and walked away slowly. I wanted to grabb her and cry in her hands but i knew that it was going to hurt her more.

"I guess the only person left beside you is me"

I turned around to see who it was but i knew it was Mathias from his voice.

"The priest's will take at least weeks to get here to decide upon you" Mathias said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Kyungsoo...i hope you will find your true love"

This was the first time Mathias said something so intense. I felt that something was surly changing.

"Lay hyung truly loves Jieun, she was his main goal all this time. And i dont want you to ruin that" Mathias said now standing in front of me.

"I know it will be hard for you, but hey! Today is the school's party day"

I then remembered that the day was today and felt more ashamed of myself.

"You're definitely coming!" Mathias said dragging me to my room. Mathias searched my closet and took out a black tuxedo.

"Get ready, the parties starting in about 2 hours" Mathias went out of the room.

I sat on the chair for a while and then dressed into the tuxedo. I then dreamed about the day i went to the party with Krystal. She looked like an angel untouchable and unbearable. 

#############################################

Baekhyun almost kicked the door open. "Kyungsoo, the party started!"

Baekhyun grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of my room. "Wait Baekhyun, i need to ask you something." Baekhyun stopped and looked over at me.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked smiling like a puppy. I couldnt dare to ask hime about anything with his expression on. "Nothing" I said and Baekhyun dragged me again to the location where the party was being held.

"I love today! We can actually interact with the humans!" Baekhyun said and ran away.

I just smiled at Baekhyun and he immediately started to talk to a bunch of humans like me now. I couldnt see anyone i knew excpet for the wolves and witches who were now looking at me with sorry.

"I heard what happened" L said walking towards me with some drink.

"I'm sorry"

I looked at him for a while and smiled back "This is life, stuff like this happens" 

"But...i hope you can keep your brother Lay away from Jieun, as you know he goes a bit crazy when sometimes"

I nodded and L handed me the drink and walked away. Lay hyung sometimes couldnt control the evilness in him, it was just in him.

I looked around the place and saw Lay and Jieun walking down the stairs holding their hands together. But most importantly Jieun looked so amazing  i couldnt express it in words.

"There comes the couple." Mathias was standing beside me coming from nowhere. Lay hyung smiled at Jieun and she smiled back, i wanted to believe that smile was fake. I knew that the Kelix-W wouldnt like this, but nothing interrupted me from looking at Jieun. Behind them Krystal came down looking lost. She walked down slowly and Mathias waved his hands towards her. Krystal then slowly walked towards me, i smiled at her. She wore the exact dress 50 years ago.

"Didnt have time to shop" Krystal said looking akward

"You look amazing!" Mathias said clapping his hands. I gave him a look. Even though Mathias was my brother he was dangerous player which girls dreaded for. "Do you want to dance?" I asked Krystal pushing my hands towards her to grabb. She nodded and softly put her hands on top of mine. I put my hands on her wrist and she put hers around my shoulders. Something felt akward but it felt good to dance with her again.

"I remember that dress" I said starting the conversation

"I thought you wouldve forgotten" Krystal said looking down not looking into my eyes.

"Im sorry Krystal, for letting you die on the cold concrete alone, im sorry for rejecting you for Jieun"

Krystal stopped dacing and pulled her arms out, she tried to walk away but i grabbed her wrist.

"I was scared...i thought that if i loved you again bad things would happen to you again. But also the thought of protecting Jieun kept me away from you when you were always there for me"

Krystal eyes were red now. "But Krystal i just cant stop loving Jieun...Icant help it" I was now getting emotional and started to cry.

"I cant see you being hurt anymore, so i think you should leave and live you life with someone who loves you more than i do"

Krystal was now crying. "Kyungsoo...im not going leave this place no matter what. Use me to get her back however you like, just let me be beside you"

Mathias was standing behind Krystal and staring at me with concern, he looked angry.

Then suddenly there was a huge noise behind me. I turned around immediately and L was in his wolf form with few others.

I grabbed onto Baekhyun who was few metres away from me "Get all the humans out and take them out, grabb a potion form the witches house that's called memoriae and make them drink it so they forget what had happend" Baekhyun nodded quickly and went to work with the others. I ran to where L was standing. Lay was facing them with some blood on his face. I couldnt see any scar or scratches anywhere on Lay neither the wolves. When i looked down Jieun was on sitting on the ground powerless with a scratch on her shoulder. I took off my suit and threw it on top of her shoulders. She looked up at me, but i avoided looking back at her.

"Lay! what are you doing?" I shouted 

"Stay back Kyungsoo, before i hurt you" Lay said growling at me showing his teeth. The wolves at the opposite side growled back showing their vicious teeths. I grabbed onto Lay's shirt and pulled him against me, but i was a human now and when Lay pushed me, i slammed my back hardly on the ground. For a second i could see Lay's eyes were different, he was on his evil side and to stopp him i needed to stabb him with something. I grabbed a broken wood and ran towards Lay who was getting ready for me. As i lifted the wood and was about to stabb it into Lay Jieun stood up and stood between me and Lay.

"Jieun-ah...." I said painting for breathe.Lay also looked astonished and looked at Jieun who was facing me.

"Dont do it Kyungsoo...you'll regret it" Jieun looked at me with eager. Then suddenly one of the wolves attacked Lay and Lay broke the wolves neck. Lay got more angry and i knew i had to stabb him or he would kill Jieun as well without noticing.

"Move! Now!" I shouted at her

I could feel the evilness was starting to control me as well. I lifted the wood piece again and tried to stabb it into Lay, but then I felt warmness flow in me. I looked down and Jieun was hugging me tightly crying.