Raining Day

You are my Destiny

My name is Kyungsoo, I'm the co leader and also one of the founder of Kelix school. 

My fortune can't be counted, I've been saving for years and years. I don't have a real family, but I say my group is my family. We've known each other for years, we are more closer than brothers. There are exactly twelve of us, we started with 2, me and my friend Kai. 

There are few questions I don't like to get asked in this world, like how old am I, why are you so pale, and also why I don't you like the sun. 

There are secrets about me that no one knows except for the Kelix-V which are a

group of people who are different. Our school isn't really a normal school..........

but that's for later I now have to go to my class.

 

RING DING DING

 

I walked with Kai side by side to my next class which was science. I was confident in all subjects including science. 

 

"It's raining" Kai said

I looked out on the windows and I could see rain falling. 

"I guess something good is going to happen" I told Kai

The day it rains for us means something lucky or good is going to happen.

We entered the room and all the focus was on us. I could hear people starting to whisper.

"There is a seat at the back" Kai told me

We walked back and sat down side by side, I looked out on the window. I could see a small figure running towards the gate. The figure got clearer and clearer, I could see it was a girl. She was all wet and running.

I smiled.

"She's late" Kai suddenly said

"She's wet as well" I told him

 

After the class finished Kai and I walked to

our dormitories which was another building close to the school. The Kelix-V group eat, sleep and have fun there, it's like our home.

 

"I wonder where that girl went" Kai said

"I bet it was her first day at school" I told him

Kai laughed.

We entered our building and we could see Chanyeol and Kris reading a book.

Chanyeol and Kris are the most quietest member. Our eyes met but we didn't bother to say hi.

"There's someone in here" Chanyeol told us

"Who?" I asked

"I can smell her from here" Kai said

No ordinary students were allowed in the Kelix-V building it was strictly prohibited.

Some students had the privilege of getting a room in there own building. There was 4 buildings. 

"Why didn't you kick her/him out" I asked

"She's dangerous" Kris said

I was confused. I slowly went up stairs and I could see someone roaming around.

I slowly walked towards her. 

I could see that she was all wet and dripping water, she was also shievering.

When I was behind her I tapped her on the shoulders. She turned so quickly that she slipped but I caught her on time.

I could hear her breathing hard.

"Who are you and what are you doing here" I asked looking at her coldly

"I'm.......... My name is Jieun and I'm lost" she said looking into my eyes.

She is dangerous I told myself, I knew that this girl was going to be a start to a war.......... A war that's going to end up with blood and death.........