Please

You are my Destiny

"I love her, what ever happens now Krystal, even if its you"

I could see clearly that Krystal was disappointed from my answer.

"I guess what we had was only sepcial back then, right?"

I just looked at Krystal, i was really sorry.

"Yea, i guess so"

I knew that my hear twasnt feeling the same like 50years ago, I knew that the answer would always be Jieun.

"So, i guess your going to the party with Jieun?" Krystal asked quickly changing the topic as it was getting awkward.

"No, she's going with Kai"

"Oh...sorry, do you want to go with me as a friend?"

I knew that the least  i could do was to say yes as a friend, a good friend.

"Sure, as a friend"

I smiled at her and she smiled back but i could still see she her smile was a real one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyungsoo!!!" I heard Jieun scream

"Help me!" 

I searched for Jieun and she was standing up infront of a body...a corpse. She had blood in her hand.

"What have you done"

"I....I killed Krystal"

I went down on my knees, i could see Krystal lying down on the floor her face white with blood all over her.

"Why!!!" I shouted 

I could only hear Jieun cry but as i concentrated on her, her cry wasnt a cry but it was a laugh.

"Your so stupid, do you really think i would let a vampire take care of me"

"What?" I asked

"Kyungsoo all this, it was all planned, my plan from the start was to kill everyone you loved or cared about and at the last i was going to kill you"

"No..." 

I stood up and stood in front of Jieun, i was enraged. Jieun came closer and stabbed me with a Holo knife.

I fell to the ground. And i heard someone's voice again.

"Kyungsoo"

"Kyungsoo...wake up!"

I opened my eyes, and landed back into reality. It was all a dream. But a part of it felt so real.

"Kyungsoo? your sweating" Baekhyun said 

"Your sleeping for a long time as well"

"I'm fine, im just a bit tired" 

I stood up, but strangely i felt dizzy. I almost fell but Baekhyun helped me up.

"Your heart....its beating faintly"

"NO...it cant be"

I tried to listen my heart, but it was true, there was a little thump every 20 seconds or so.

"Your becoming human" Baekhyun said with suprisment

"Baekhyun, i need you to tell no one" I quickly said gaining Baekhyun's trust.

I went for a walk as usual. I couldnt see better or hear better like i did. I was lossing my powers as a vampire. In the distance i could see Jieun and Kai walking together laughing. I tried to look away and Krystal was standing beside me.

"I guess you dont want to look like a loner" Krystal smiled and stood closely beside me.

Jieun and Kai saw us and came close.

"Morning, guys" Kai said smiling, he looked very happy which made me uncomfortable.

Krystal waved and i just smiled.

There was a awkward silence for a few seconds.

"Are you guys going to the party together?" Kai asked

"Yea" I replied back looking towards Jieun to see her reaction, but nothing changed in her expression.

"Kai, i have something tell you" Krystal said and took Kai in the arms and took him away leaving Jieun and I alone.

"The witches told me something strange"

"Huh?" I asked

"They said that when a vampire sees, or seeks true love they change into a human form and die in the end"

I thought for a moment, parts of was true. When Kai was with Min he wasnt a vampire but a human.

"Its just a myth, what witched go on about"

Jieun smiled and that relieved me.

"I guess so, if it really was true you would be in human form now"

"Let's check that out"

L suddenly popped out from nowhere with a group of witches and wolves.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jieun asked puzzled.

I could sense something strange, it felt like i was trapped in a plan that Jieun was part of.

"We wanna see if the Myth is true, so the witches are going to a simple but painful spell on Kyungsoo and see if he really turns into human form when his with you"

I knew i wasnt fully human or fully vampire right now.

"L, please it's a myth"

"Is it...let's check it out" L smiled and the witches murmured these spells.

I started to feel dizzy and couldnt stand, i dropped on my knees and L laughed at me and I could hear Jieun telling them to stop. I closed my eyes and tried my best to stand up, but the spell was too strong. I was about to loose my conscious when i heard screams, i quickly opened my eyes with my last strength. 

Mathias....he was stading in front of me.

"Hello, little brother"

"You seem like your in trouble, and proved clearly that the myth is true" Mathias looked at L who was in Wolf form now growling lowly at us.

"Why did you come again"  I asked trying to stand up.

"Well, the Holo was screaming wasnt she, and it looks like she is in her holo form now"

Jieun wasnt herself, but a true holo. Her eyes were pure blue so clear, her hair glittered more and was glaring at me.

"The spell must of gave her a side effect" Mathias helped me up.

"Little brother, please, stop now and allow me to kill Jieun or you'll have to face the disaster later with Jason" 

"Dont...,i just met my true love, my destiny"

"Well, your destiny is trying to kill us both"

Jieun came closer to us. She was so powerful i could feel i was turning more human every second.

Kai came along with the others. Baekhyun helped me up again.

"We dont want a fight" Kai shouted to the wolves

Jieun wasnt able to hear anything but had the only thought that she had to kill us. This was the best chance for the wolves and witches to win against us.

"Your not really helping are you, Kai" Mathias said smiling sarcasticly.

I walked towards Jieun and I knew when i was only a metre away from her i wasnt a vampire anymore.

"Jieun....please come back to yourself"