I love you

Sweet like her perfume

All I wanted was not to move or think, only to stay by her side with her head against my shoulder. I can feel her breathing deeply. If I close my eyes and believe we could always stay like this forever, it wouldn’t be permitted.

She rested her arm around me as though I was her real big sister.  Part of me was glad, but missed the way she’d look at me even though I kept ignoring it. I knew that this is just a phase of her life she would grow out of… She would no longer have to feel confused… She would forget…

Will you forget Dara-unnie? Baby-rin? Chaerin?

 

Chaerin: "Unnie.. do you hate me?"

 

Why would I hate you… I..

 

Dara: "I.. love you"

 

My heart skipped… Answer me Chaerin

I searched her eyes for disgust, shock or fear, but she wasn’t even bothered by it.

 

Chaerin: "Thank you unnie for giving me back my confidence"

 

Chaerin charisma and maturity surround her.

(^______^) My Baby-rin still a cool and considerate leader.. Hurrahh Leadahz~

I stretched my arm expended hurrah

*BUMP*

 

Dara: "aahh"     

 

(T______T) My head hurts, but I must keep cool

CL-roo laughed

.. ohhh this is embarrassing ( >/////< )

 

Chaerin: "Let me see"

 

She patted my head just like an omma. So.. this is how it feels to be Chaerin’s pet. I’m so clumsy (T_____T)

 

Chaerin: "I didn't know someone as old as you can still carelessly bump their head like a little kid."

 

(>____>) She treats me like a kid

 

Dara:"Hey, anyone older than me can still hit their head."

 

She laughed with no restrain. Her eyes turned to tears of happiness, beautiful was the best word to describe it..

I felt her caressing my cheek, I moved and the side of our lips touched. I kissed her attractive lips.. It tasted like medicine, bitter but soft. I feel so isolated.. so delicate.. that she won’t give too much pressure as I persuaded.

I really do love you

I wanted to tell her this by words but I was compelled to answer.

Running my fingers over her face.. Memorizing... Remembering... She kissed my fingertips as I touched the side of her lips. I knew I wasn’t dreaming this place and time doesn’t favour us but I wouldn’t have it any other way than the present.

Seeing her smile beside me as she became more beautiful each day

Growing up with unyielding charisma and artistic sense

Kindness and pride that placed her above everyone else

Her presence I admire the most

A unique girl that I came to love

Although I knew that place in her heart is not mine to take,

I stole it.

I’m overprotective when it comes to the person I love

--SANDARA the empress