2NE1

Sweet like her perfume

Its hard for me not to love her, I've never had indication of feelings deeper. I stayed with her as the music soared as it travels in her. Even with a glance she understood, we don't need to speak and when we touch it was sensible. But I've always closed off myself only leaving a shell of  coldness and loneliness in my heart. 

To be able to sing like that.. an ambiance of great energy, it flows.. it never leaves you.

 

"Bravo! Bravo!" 

I clapped my hands as the music slowly fades.. She's so talented I really love her

 

Dara:"I can't believe you only made this for 2 weeks"

 

She just smiled and faced me to remove my headphones.. 

 

Chaerin:"I feel as if we've stepped back in time.. It's about starting over and taking risks"

 

Dara:" Bewitching?" I told her as I touched her lap when we sat still facing each other.

 

Chaerin:"It does show potential.. I'm sure I can arrange it better but.."

 

Dara:"Don't underestimate it, it will definatly set everyone's heart on fire"

 

Chaerin:"Really?" She smiled "I don't really know if its good enough, I just finished it a few minutes ago.. And I haven't asked for Papa Teddy's opinion"

 

I haven't notice that my eyes fell tears when Baby-rin brushed my cheeks and gave me her eye-smile. I felt overwhelmed and touched knowing I was the first one who heard it.

 

Chaerin:"For you babe" She said this in english

 

Dara:"How idioticly romantic" I sniffed

 

Foolish girl you could just say that you love me

 

Dara:"Its beautiful, Thank you"

 

Chaerin:"Only the best for you" Her thumb gently my lower lip, then she reached into her pocket. A loud knock huddled the door open..

 

"Anyoung!" A familiar voice said, hurriedly tossing her large green bag on the couch

 

Baby-rin and I grew in silence.. I can sense her disappointment

 

Bom:"Yes?" She said as though it was a question

 

Bommie kicked off her shoes and settled her feet on fury slippers. I just nodded and smiled at my best friend, I love her but her timing is really bad. If I could only have the strength I'll push her out and lock the studio door..

 

Bom:"LLeadahhh... I've been hearing excellent reviews about you" She said cheerfuly

 

Chaerin:"Oh?" She said without looking at her Bom-unnie

 

Bommie looked so proud as she moved closer to CL-roo initiating her stomach hug out of happiness..Although Cl-too was fast and able to evade it she just stood there being caught like a small goldfish. 

 

Chaerin:"Aeygo! Dara-unnie help me!" She shouted in protest

 

Oh... So cute

Bommie waved her hand like a signal for group hug.. I came closer and hugged both of my dearest friends intentionaly crushing our leader. 

 

Minzy:"Unnie ?"

Minzy dropped her bag, shocked as we all  chased and caught our baby girl. Poor girl she couldn't move from the clutches her Unnies. She was so surprised and cute when CL-roo kissed her cheek. Even Bom gave her a  follow up  kiss.

These were my most treasured friends, if I could bottle this feeling it would be worth more than a billion dollor baby..

I'm so happy and caught up with the moment, moving closer to our cute maknae for a small smack..

I closed my eyes to a swift kiss and yet it felt a different softness.

As I opend my eyes I gave my kiss to someone else.. I ended up on Chaerin's lips.

 

----------

This chapter is special because of the number.. I gave it a lot of thinking.. 2NE1 Saranghae I wish they could read this haha, and if they do please my queens forgive my delusions.. I just, love you ;)