Comeback home

Sweet like her perfume

At nine-thirty the sun was high in the sky and bright enough to blind someone. How many people gave themselves over pure unadulterated lust in early in the day? Only to find themselves cold and alone unable to spend it with someone they loved. I have.. And it was pitiful to admit it I have longed for the smooth paleness of her skin and the intoxicating sweetness of her fragrance.. 

 I turned my attention outside, where could she be? Its been 2 weeks and she haven't called or send an sms.. I've been waiting for her instagram update.. I've asked Minzy if Dara posted something Twitter or me2day but she just replied it was still idle. Her family doesn't know where she was in Manila. She even had YG worry..

 

Where should I go?

 

Chaerin she's gone.. She left you.. 

No. She'll comeback home, I'll bring her home

She left 2NE1

No! 2NE1 is her home, its her treasure.. I'll convince her

She can't be convinced

No! I have faith in her.. She loves me

She doesn't love you..

No! She told me she loves me.. I trust her

She's an actress she played you

No! She's real I felt her

 

Doubts... I had doubted her for days.. I hated this bitterness and anxiousness.. I hated myself for being a coward I made her feel that everything was just a fling.. I should have told her that I've completely fallen in love with her, but I want to do it right.. I don't have lots of experience in pleasing others. I'm intrigued with the desire to make her mine..When I wrapped our fingers I want to pull her closer. Please there are so much more that we could have.. I'm not...

 

Flash back

 

Chaerin:"I'm not... content with just taking your body.. I want us to be together" The words slipped out my tounge.

 

Dara:"Baby-rin." Unnie  said as she held my shoulders 

 

Her hands brushing my hair off the side of my hidden eyes. She held my eyes into an alluring gaze but when I turned my back she caught my arm.. With all her strength she pulled me closer...

 

Dara:"When?" She asked me with her eyes falling into tears "When.. did you love me?"

 

I did not answer. I felt afraid, rejection.. disgust... she would never take me as her significant other.. I knew .. Unnie  is afraid of society's eyes. It was foolish, it gave me a horrible feeling.

 

Dara:"I've wished that it had been you.. But I want to be with a man  .. with a real man. How could you trap me like this? You don't even love me enough to tell me!" She said staggering 

 

Those words they hurt when it came from her lips.. It didn't matter she loves me but she wouldn't fight for me..

 

Chaerin:"I think I understand now... Unnie  can close the door now and leave" I said feeling detached..

 

It ate every logic I have left.. Pride was my only company. Just ...it repeated on my head

 

Chaerin:"I don't want to touch you anymore.. And I think we both know what could happen.. I know you as a person.. I respect you., I LOVE YOU.. I would fight for you.. But I can't kiss you.. I'm afraid that if kissed you long enough.. I couldn't stop myself.." I told her and my eyes burned looking at her

 

She moved closer

 

Stop .. Please don't feel sorry for me.. Don't touch me..

 

I found myself trapped with her embrace, my back on the wall.. The stupid bird that I loved so much blocked the only path that I could make an escape.

 

Dara:"babo Chaerin" Unnie  said as she caught my lips and her arms were tight around my body

I couldn't breathe with her rough kiss... Her tongue plunged consuming my fear.. Her taste and scent lingered on me. Unnie stopped, her hands held my jaw. Lovely eyes were wet from tears as it searched mine begging for love.

 

Dara:"There's a difference between love and want" Unnie said as she held a finger on my lips "But I'm in love with you Chaerin"

 

 -----Where is Ms. Sandara Park?