Gotta be you

Sweet like her perfume

Opening my eyes was easier this time. My head still pounded my astigmatism was worse than I thought. I glared around the room and noticed Bom-unnie and Mingkki had already left. Minzy had morning classes and Bom-unnie had an interview... The technicality of the studio had me irritated once but I had to learn it in order to produce music. It was my vehicle. .

Why am I on the couch?

I started to move but a hand placed gently caressing my head.. I've been sleeping on her lap.

My heart lurched at the sight of her face etched with worry and fatigue, Her hair was sticking up and her clothes looked like they had been slept in..

 

"Are you sick?"

"Are you tired?"

 

We both spoke at the same time..

 

Dara:"Do you need anything?"

 

Chaerin:"Aren't you going home? Unnie  needs to rest too" I said palming my head rubbing as it throbs into pulse

 

Dara:"I'll go home later.. After I take CL-roo home" Unnie  said as she held my hand settling it aside as she massaged the bottom of my pounding head..

 

You love me.. I can tell as she stared back at me. Her eyes were soft dark shades of brown.. My favorite  as  it   was a color of sweetness in her heart, a good girl willing to share her life. Having to love her and knowing she would love in return had my heart beat a wild rhythm of hope and fear.. Even if my love ruins me, it hurts me.. I felt that I'm not strong enough, if its not her I'm weak too..

Its gotta be you unnie..

I must be crazy..

 

Dara:"How's your head feels?"  

 

Chaerin:"Better" I lied

 

As I moved into a sitting position, finding my balance.. Unnie  gave me capsule and a bottle of water with a bendable straw into it. 

 

Dara:"Here, take this"

 

I took it in, and up the liquid as I felt the sharped edge plastic tube on my lips.

 

Dara:"Ready to eat? I saved this for you" She held a container opening it to scoop a mouthful of food  "Aahhh"

 

I wasn't hungry for fried chicken and mixed veg with rice but I still took it.. 

 

She looked so appealing feeding me as though I were a sickly . Whenever she touched my lips, I could feel her fingertips trace down my chin. I felt groggie and the side of my head hurts. She slid her finger into my hair massaging the tender flesh. She came closer I could feel her breathing on my skin .. Brushing my lips gently with hers as I opened my mouth only to find myself taking another bite of food. The gesture kept repeating, as though every bite of food is rewarded with a small peck on the lips. 

 

She's doing it again, touching and making my skin feel like a hundred of short circuits. I couldn't find myself to stop, so she kept teasing me with small kisses. Unnie seeking hands felt warm and good as she my back.. I turned around so she could have a better access of my aching head... Taking her time to tease and relish the feeling  of her heated hand on my sliding under my clothing.. I could feel ease on her small caresses carefully soothing.. 

From the side of my left shoulder I could see lifted in a soft sweet smile. Unnie's eyes were warmer as though it could melt.

 

Dara: "Ooopps" Unintentionally touching my br..a

 

Chaerin:"Mmm..I like that"

 

Dara:"Why are you so... y" she said softly and giggled

 

Chaerin:"I was sure you'd know" returning a smile "long enough to know when someone's in territory"

 

Dara:"Oh how you talk.." She murmured "If I was your first would I'll be your one and only"

 

Chaerin:"Unnie  your using our lyrics.. Well I really like it"

 

Dara:"I'm going to make you feel good" Unnie  said nibbling my ear as she proceeds to move her hands massaging my head.. Gentle pressures as she my hair with her fingers, reaching my outer ear and down my nape.. 

 

Chaerin:"I think.. I'll hire Unnie  as my private massager"

 

Dara:"Will Baby-rin recommend me to her younger friends?"

 

 Chaerin:"NO!" I said in confusion and jealousy "Its just you and me and nobody is invited"

 

Dara:"ummn.. you taste so sweet but act bitter at the same time" Unnie  said as she laid her head on my back..

 

---Gotta be you and Baby I miss you inspired from 2NE1 Crush album.(I kept listening to it whlie reading the translations since yesterday lol LSSing)