Blackjack

Sweet like her perfume

 

Dara:”CL Love Vertigo" she smiled, it was enough to make me breakdown from my seat

 

Chaerin:”Unnie.. had to simply stop doing this sort of thing” I felt embarrassed for her silliness

 

Dara:”Exactly what am I supposed to stop doing?”

 

Chaerin:”Acronyms”

 

Dara:”but I thought CL-roo likes short text messaging” 

 

Unnie backfires me with my method of fast texts

 

Chaerin:”Not in a real conversation”

 

Dara:”I guess we’re really having a conversation and short messages were convinient”

 

Simply amusing, it was like ship swaying rhythmically across the sky, smooth and swift.. Maybe that is the best way to keep myself getting into too much innocent flirting opportunities with Unnie. ..

Is this a date? It blew me like an empty spot of blackjack table.. but I thought taking risks was my style.

 

Chaerin:”How very tolerant of you Unnie”

 

Dara:”I guess Dr. CL is taking good care of me”

 

Chaerin:”Here” Placing a cooked meat on her plate “Unnie, you didn’t leave me much choice but follow you” 

.

Dara: "Yea" Unnie said in like a cheering little kid 

 

Chaerin:"Even in my day-off I'd still stick around to keep an eye on you" Impulsively reaching the sauce and accidently touched her fingers instead.

 

Dara:"I'm sorry" Unnie looked apologetic but her eyes were closed "Just wanted to have time with Babyrin, Bommi and Minkki, you're being busy... and..and I really miss you"

 

Chaerin:"Unnie, you know your very sweet" the words just accidently slipped my tongue

 

Dara:"Sweet besides being silly, naive and skinny" She said as she looked at me

 

Chaerin:"Unnie you're not skinny, you just have a small body frame"

 

Dara:"CL-roo, you're kind and sweet yourself, for someone who calls herself the baddest female"

 

It made me laugh and answered in gzb

 

Chaerin:"Not Bad meaning bad but Bad being good"

 

Dara:"This means I'm allowed to drink soju"

 

Chaerin:"And you're trying to bait me from being domineering for us not having soju"

 

Unnie waived her hand just like an imitation of Bom-unnie calling for service.. 

 

Dara:"2 bottles of soju"

 

Chaerin:"Don't judge me by the way I'm treating you" I said throwing her a wide grin  "You bring out the dictator in me"

 

Unnie laughed 

 

Dara:"CL-roo couldn't fool me, I have a way with you" her tone was teasingly sweet

 

I had it bad I'm really the baddest..

 

Unnie grabbed the bottle as it settled on our table pouring me a drink first before she poured hers. Her eye were twinkling 

 

Chaerin:"Hey, I'm not so bossy after all" My eyes grew in her action "Unnie don't pour your own soju"

 

Dara:"Huh, I'm sorry, I'm overexcited" She does it again involuntarily pouring her own soju. Unnie kept forgeting we're in Korea. But still she raised her glass on her lips and drank the whole shot

 

Chaerin:"Soju in the morning.. Unnie, you're crazy"

 

She just stared at me and lifted her glass, POUR ME SIGN. I shafted the glass and offered her another shot, I just watch her take a large drink and leaned forward. Droplets we're on the corner of .. Why does look like a seductive alcoholic beverage comercial?

 

Dara:"Baby-rin, don't stare, drink you're own" She said as she pointed on my glass

 

I drank it fast, emptying the glass and she attentively poured me another one.. The rim on my glass was pink she mistakenly poured and gave her own shot.  The liquid sweetness, was luscious and warm oh my it feels like a real kiss..

 

As our meal ended, Unnie paid it immediately..

I held her hand as we left the restaurant  

 

Chaerin: “Let’s go somewhere else private” I whispered on her ear

 

Dara:“Maybe someplace very private” She answered teasingly

 

I could feel her sweet alluring perfume again.. I had to think fast before ruining our date because of my dim impulses.

 

---Ladies restroom--

 

Chaerin:”Since soju came before lunch you’ll have to bear with it” I said placing a kiss on her cheek. “You promised me a date and we still had to buy Papa Teddy’s gift”

 

Dara:”But I already have a gift” Unnie said pouting

 

Chaerin:”And I don’t”

 

Unnie held my hand and looked straight into my eyes.

 

Dara:”What can I do to change your mind?”

 

Her eyes were persuasive and consuming

Oh please, let me endure…

 

Chaerin:”Unnie,.. you promised me” I said in a firm tone

 

Stay strong Chaerin

 

Dara:”You’re adorable, do you know that?” A tiny upward tilt appeared at the corners of .

 

Charin:”I’m what?” I pretended not to hear her

 

Unnie bent further, as though her words were only meant for my ears

 

Dara:”I may be a scatterbrain, but I’m not stupid. I know when I’m being seduced” She said softly as she held my jaw and kissed me from my opened mouth..