If I were you

Sweet like her perfume

Beauty was something I accompanied for the living years of Ssantoki. Now it surrounded me but it made me sad. I felt her, our love had washed over me in golden warmth of sunlight for the past 9years. It was now pouring down out of a clear blue sky. I could feel it warm and heal not just the wound in my heart but the scars that lacerated a soul as well.

 

It scared me.. Somewhere during the last months I had lost my mental image of love.

 

I drove the jetski along the water's  azure blue it was shining like a jewel setting of a beautiful day. What was I thinking? I'm foolish and cold-hearted to leave without a settlement. The whole point of coming to the beach was to get way from my problems. Just like ordinary people enjoying themselves to the beach and the sun. Why can't I be the same? I need sometime to think..

In my younger years I had applied the culture it never left me but if I were able to change it back, I wouldn't. I've had done things to enhance my skills I want to be better but I wouldn't change. In this place, twelve years was a long time to spend trying to change someone.

 

If I were you... Would you had doubts and leave me a heartache? Or would it be more regretful and painful for not taking as much as you were willing to give..

If I were you... Would you not feel hope after all this madness? What would it lead us? Would you let go?

If I were you... Would you be convinced I was the 'one and only' that you had been waiting for?

If I were you.. Would you not regret and endure the public's eyes? How would it affect your career? your talent... the dream you had been working for years before we met.

 

What will the future hold for you now?

 

It was the words that kept repeating in my mind. Chaerin, you have to feel what its like to lose someone. Our world isn't a fantasy, love is real, Your heart is real I would protect it even if I hate myself from breaking it apart.

 

 

Flash back 

 

Dara:"There's a difference between love and want..But I'm in love with you" I'll spend the whole day and night just to be with you.

 

"Chaerin:"This part comes and it scares me more than a little."She said drawing a breath

 

I looked into her teary eyes full of unfimiliar pain..

 

Chaerin:"I'm not going to lie to you, Unnie, I don't understand love.. I could not think clearly. I wish  Unnie could be me to understand. I want to hold your hand and let them know your mine."

 

Dara:" I could live with what we are there's nothing else I'll ever need."

 

She hugged me tighter in her arms

 

Chaerin:"I'll take risks.. I can take the criticism."

 

Love is not easy , it can't be altered it is a number of sacrifice above and beyond.. It could destroy, its not an act for a heart to chase rainbows.

 

Dara:"What future will we have?"