Crossover

Sweet like her perfume

Unnie and I left the botique with an allowance time of 2hrs before her guitar practice with Sharon. I do love work and our time spending in yg would always be fun to funny.

 

I checked my stuff as we walked swiftly in pace, but I found myself heading to the parking lot alone.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked her when she failed to catch up with my walking pace. 

 

Unnie was holding a pen and signed for a group of school girls who spotted her behind the telephone booth.She always waited for fans who called out. I do adore her kindness, sometimes its overbearing and unreal for those who doesn't know her very well. Just like everybody else she wanted to be liked, and enjoy seeing people laugh because she felt hardships shouldn't restrict life. The reason why Bom-unnie told her that she needs a backbone.. It was to consider that this action can result into something else, like this growing crowd. 

I need to get her out of there..

 

"Hi" I said as though my words pushed away those who were beside me. I immediately gave my autograph one after another as I came closer to her. I felt her cold palm and grasp it. We walked hand and hand trying to lose a number of persons with sincere hearts that we do need to go to another destination.

 

Unnie even looked so vunerable like a cute little kid despite of her age when she waved before we enter the car. Relieved as we drove further away, l rememered how she smiled brightly when I told her that I'll be her back bone. I was a younger trainee back then but it didn't bothered her. She has faith in me.

  

Dara:"Hey CL-roo do you wanna hang out with me and play the steel drums"

 

Chaerin:"Yeah, I don't have a schedule for the next 4hrs so.. I might play a little"

 

Dara:"Cool! CL-drummer is so y when she plays"

 

Chaerin:"That's not unusual, isn't it?"

 

I was curious with the instrument and had a few lessons so I can play it well.. I've made sure that I am at my best.

 

Dara:"I know very well that CL-roo can carry a tune, being a fast learner and all" Unnie  leaned back and giggled "2NE1 can crossover to a rock band now"

 

 I kept listening to the sound of her laughter and thanked God everyday that I am beside her.

 

Chaerin:"We'll have to work hard getting to that point"

 

Dara:"Are you serious? Can CL-roo please convince her Bom-unni to play her piano for us?

 

Chaerin:"Bom-unnie don't wanna play band?"

 

Dara:"She said once that playing the piano might be bearing and she might forget to sing" 

 

Chaerin:"Then let the maknae do all the singing" I told her jokingly 

 

Unnie  looked so amused tapping her hand on the stirring wheel as we entered YG.