She loves me

Sweet like her perfume

I kissed her sore fingertips, it’s no longer soft like her right hand but it plays music… Her music is simple unlike mine…  She’s bright and oddly crazy…  Everything about her is different from me

 

Chaerin: “I’m.. I’m sorry...” I searched her eyes as she held my face

 

I’m sorry unnie but I need to know if you love me enough to forgive me.

Our actions are wrong, but in my heart it hurts not to say what I really feel.

I feel with absolute certainty that I’m in love with you that I won’t mind dying.

I don’t know how long I would endure this heartache...

But I hope to find another way to forget for awhile and smile like our usual selves.   

I’m sorry but it hurts so much to say that this doesn’t mean anything to me…

I'm sorry it hurts so much to say.. I’m...

 

Chaerin: “I’m afraid if we stay like this I wouldn’t be the same again...”

 

I felt moisture on the side of my cheeks. I was rejecting her love because I’m afraid that our cherished friendship would be voided. I don’t want that to happen I don’t want to break 2NE1.

 

Chaerin: “I’m sorry... unnie I don’t...”

 

Unnie did the unthinkable she bent over and kissed me on the mouth.

I melted with her,  she’s kissing me like she was consuming ice cream… I feel so much pleasure with her tender lips. Her moving mouth overwhelms, I'm unable to think and only search for taste.

How people change, now my mind started not to care. My life the deepest lessons offered my own desires swallow the taste of my feelings in silence. I caged myself with my wall CL, only showing what others would want to see.

Do you see me unnie?

We stopped... I fell quite 

 

Dara: “Its okay.. I’ll be alright”

 

In her face of her charm grooms beauty, her calm features grew as it devours me. She was smiling at me but from her eyes I felt different. I didn’t have to touch her to feel her misery.

She loves me