Eye smile

Sweet like her perfume

---Maknae surprise

That night we were all thrilled that college kids had shared such a funny memory with us… That every second spent with my CL-roo, Bbomie, Minkki and my blackjacks were the happiest, .. I love them all with my whole life, a kind of feeling that if you could bottle up, can be sold for billions of dollars baby..

--.

I felt her hard stare,

 

I’ve already drove Bom and Minkki to their houses first, while Baby-rin and I would be the last passengers of this trip.

 

Dara:"CL-roo.."

 

Chaerin:"Unnie?"

 

Dara:"I’ll melt"

 

Chaerin”huh?"

 

My Baby-rin who still had a cute crush with her unnie,

 

Chaerin:"You’re beautiful"

 

My heart fell

 

Dara:"Thank you, but you’ll outshine me soon" 

 

Chaerin:"No!" she said as I peeked at her eyes at the front mirrors "no one, nobody is brighter than unnie"

 

Dara:"Baby-rin, is such a bias" I told her as I mask my overwhelmed self by gripping the steering wheel unto a familiar curve and parked it on the usual spot.

I stoppped the car and turned to her side as my body moved involuntarily to give her a goodnight kiss ..I like how she looked at me with her happy eyes squinted, her thin black lashes meeting almost half closed when she gives me her eye-smile... The way her full lips curved.. and felt into a slow gentle movement as it touches mine..

 

As I turned my keys to restart the car, Baby-rin held my hand   

 

Chaerin:"Unnie stay with me.. "

 

Dara:"What’s wrong Baby-rin? Are you feeling sick?"

 

Chaerin:"I don’t understand why I had to feel this right now, I want you so much"