Maknae

Sweet like her perfume

Bom-unnie showed us the contents of her bag

 

Bom:”Awesome huh?” Bom-unnie said in a proud tone

 

Chaerin:”I wouldn’t go that far”

 

Dara:”I would”

 

Bom-unnie and I looked at each other.. YEA SHE WOULD communicating in telepathy

 

Bom:”I want the attention to be on the presentation not the presenters”

 

I chucked at the idea, it would be a hilarious change but knowing Minkki she would definitely notice.

 

Bom:”Why are you laughing?” Bom-unnie looked at me keenly

 

Chaerin:”But if it doesn’t work won’t we look frumpy in front of her..”

 

Dara:”I have an idea, let’s distract Minggi text her that we went somewhere far, so she wouldn’t expect its us".

 

Bom:”Hey Dara-nyah, you haven’t seen me first this morning” Bom-unnie said as she unintentionally pushing Dara-unni

 

Dara:”I did but your mom told me your still sleeping”

 

Chaerin:”So.. Dara-unnie decided to come to me instead”

 

Bom:”But you still made me wait for an hour” Bom-unnie said in disappointment

 

Chaerin:”Hey, Bom-unnie you already forgave us”

 

Bom:”I just thought Dara-nyah forget” Bom-unnie said in suspicion

 

Dara:”I didn’t forget” Dara unnie said sharply and smiled at her “I have the promotion staffs reschedule some of Chaerin’s CF shooting, so she could tag along with us”

 

I stared at Dara-unnie in disbelief of her cunning action.. Someone as sweet as her had unpredictibility, silly unnie

 

Chaerin:”Let’s go and make a killing unnies" Agreeing, as I took the flyer, "but we have to lose the ajumma costume and stick with the large hoodies instead.”                                                                                                                            

Bom-unnie thought of surprising Minzy by supporting her first school activity as a judge at her university dance competition. She planned us to sign-up at the competition wearing ridiculous outfits that she pick out randomly.

 

Bom:”Don’t say anything, we’ll just write everything in this children white board and nod”

 

Chaerin:”We’ll dance with clap your hands and I am the best”

 

Dara:”I’ll give the song choice to the DJ” Dara-unnie said as we all wore the crystal mask with one eye hole and drove through the school facility.

 

No one noticed us. I wasn’t expecting that we fit the crowd of students who also wore their themed costumes.    

 

------

Burning excitement rush through my body, this was the first time we’ll perform without singing in front of a crowd. I hope baby Minzy would be surprised.

Flashes of lights turn into the beat of our music it’s time for unnies NOLZA!

 

"Bakssu chyeo"


"Bakssu chyeo"


"Bakssu chyeo"

"Modu bakssu chyeo"

"Bakssu chyeo"

"Modu bakssu chyeo"

 

(Please watch the real mv)

 

And there she was our 2ne~1yr old wild looking eromaknae with her jet black hair worn long. She frowned as she watched us perform... I knew she would recognize our movements but still she just let her unnies play.

 

As we finished the crowd grew and the screams were awesome

 

Judge1: “You executed it very well just like watching the music video itself.

 

Minji suppressed her smile and glanced at the paper.

 

Minji:”INTEL your disqualified!”

 

And the crowd grew in shock by Minzy’s critic.. She drew a deep breath and smiled mischievously

 

Minzy:”I don’t suppose you’d like to stick around for our fans” She said as she dropped her mike and got up stage to join us..

 

We're caught, nodding in agreement we all took off our crystal masks

 

CL:”Of course, we would.. music up!” I pointed my microphone to the sky of pitch black to the hype intro of our song; “ARE YOU READY FOR THE B!. E!. S! T!”