Chapter Fifteen

Always in my heart

"Sungjong-ah, have you seen Anna?"

"No, why hyung? Did you try to call her phone?"

"Yeah, but she didn't answer it. Anyway, if you see her, tell her to call me okay?"

"Okay hyung. Hyung, why are you in a rush?"

"I have to pick someone up from the airport. I have to go now, annyeong!"

Woohyun left the hospital and drove off to the airport. He was late. He got a lot of patients today that he got lost track of time. By the time he reached the airport, he parked his car and ran as fast as he could to the arrival hall. He lowered down his body and panted while trying to catch his breath. He looked around and scanned the arrival hall. As he was busy scanning and looking around, his head received a hit from the back. Woohyun groaned and turned to see who has hit his head.

"Yah, you're late! Do you know how long..."

"HYUNG!"

Before that person finished his sentence, Woohyun pulled him and hugged him tightly.

"Sunggyu hyung, I missed you so much!"

"Yah, people are looking at us!"

"I don't care!"

Woohyun kept hugging him. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and smile at the same time. He patted Woohyun's back and pulled him away.

"Yah, Nam Woohyun, let's go. I'm tired."

"Yes hyung!"

Finally, his boyfriend has returned. Woohyun was super excited to see Sunggyu. His Kim Sunggyu. He really missed him. After a while, they arrived at Woohyun's apartment. Woohyun pressed the password to his door and unlocked it. He held the door to let Sunggyu to enter the apartment first. Sunggyu was amazed with Woohyun's apartment. It was a modern-like apartment decorated with sleek furnitures. Then he saw some black and white pictures on the wall next to the wide screen plasma tv. He walked to where the pictures were displayed, to have a closer look. He saw the Nam's family pictures. Some pictures of Woohyun with different poses and of course, the signature aegyo poses. He kept looking at the pictures, there's a picture of a girl laughing in her wedding gown and another picture of the same girl but this time, linking arms with Woohyun. He smiled. He knew that girl. That's Anna, Woohyun's dear sister. They've met once when Anna came to visit Woohyun at the U.S. He chuckled when he saw his pictures were also on the wall. 

"Hyung, I've prepared your room."

"Okay thanks. Nice house you got here. It must have cost a lot. You earned a lot, aren't you?

"Err.. Well, my parents bought it for me as graduation gift years ago but I bought the furnitures and everything in this house with my own money."

Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck. Sunggyu smirked  and continued looking around the apartment. He then decided to go to his room and have a rest. He plopped himself on the comfy bed. He heard a knock on he door. Woohyun peered from the door. 

"Hyung, dinner will be ready in two hours. Do you need anything?"

"Nopes.."

"Okay then, have a rest hyung! I will wake you up when dinner is ready."

Sunggyu waved his hand signalling Woohyun that he needed his rest. Woohyun closed the door and walked to the living room. He picked up his phone which was on the coffee table and dialled Anna's number. There was still no answer so he hung up and sent her a text instead.