Chapter Two

Always in my heart
"Mrs Nam, they're here."
"They're here?! Okay, thank you. You may go now."
 
Mrs. Nam went out from her room and walked to the next room. She knocked on the door and popped her head inside the room. She saw a figure was sitting in front of the computer, typing something. She called his name, but the figure didnt respond. She walked towards him and patted his shoulder. He tilted his head to the side and looked at her.
 
"Woohyun-ah, they're here. Come, lets go downstairs and meet your sister." 
 
She walked out from the room and rushed to go downstairs. She can't wait to meet the new family member. A daughter, finally! She said to herself and grinned.
 
So, she's finally arrived. His parents has told him that they are going to adopt a daughter. His parents has always wanted to have another child. They keep reminding him to be nice with her. He finished typing his last sentence. He stood up and went outside his room. He yawned and put his hands inside his front pockets and went downstairs. 
 
"Woohyun-ah, hurry, hurry!"
 
His mum pulled his right arm and positioned him to stand next to her. He rolled his eyes and sighed.
 
"Mum, is this necessary? Can i just greet her later, or during dinner time? I have a report to be finished."
 
His mum ignored him. He rolled his eyes and pouted.
 
Nam woohyun, a 21 year old boy, the Nam's one and only son. He was in his second year in one of Korea Medical School. In the next academic year, he will be going overseas to further his study. He has always wanted to be a neuro-surgeon. His parents supported his dream job, especially his dad.
 
"We're here" 
 
Anna looked around the surroundings through the car's window. She admired the view. She got out from the car when Dr. Nam opened the door. They walked to the house and welcomed by a cheerful woman. Anna guessed she must be Mrs. Nam. 
 
"Dear, this is Anna."
 
She grinned and pulled Anna and gave her a tight hug. She had seen her photo before, to her amazement, she look more stunning in real life than in the photo. She pulled away from Anna and held her hands. 
 
"Welcome home Anna. Anna dear, starting today, you're my daughter and call me mum, okay?"
 
Anna nodded, Mrs Nam hugged her again. Anna saw a boy stood next to Mrs Nam. He has a handsome face, with a strong jawline, small eyes and a dark hair. 
 
Woohyun just stared at the floor. He wasn't interested to meet Anna. While he was looking to the side, he felt someone nudged his right rib. 
 
"Heyyy.." 
 
He rubbed his rib, feeling a bit hurt. He frowned and pouted his lips.
 
"Woohyun- ah, don't be rude. Say hello to your sister."
 
His mum raised her eyebrows and asked him to greet his "sister".
 
Feeling annoyed, he rolled his eyes and looked at his "sister". He was mesmerized to see Anna. He gazed at Anna from head to toe. She's too cute to be my sister, he told himself. He bowed and held out his hand. 
 
"Woohyun, Nam Woohyun.."
 
"Anna, Lee Anna.."
 
She bowed and held Woohyun's hand and shook his hand.
 
"Anna, lets go upstairs. I've prepared your room. I hope you like it." Said Mrs Nam.
 
Woohyun followed his mum and Anna going  upstairs. Instead of joining them, he went to his room. He still has a report to be finished.
 
The walls are pink and decorated with white furnitures. The room look cosy to Anna. She saw her picture on the bedside table. She smiled. What makes her even happier, when she saw a book shelf with a few books. She's going to fill that shelf with lots of books. She said to herself and smiled. 
 
"I heard you like to read books. So I bought the shelf and some books."
 
Yes, Anna loves to read books. A LOT. She loves the smell of the books especially the new ones.
 
"Dinner will be ready in about.. Hmm.. Two hours?" Mrs Nam chuckled.
 
"I'll be downstairs if you need anything. Have a good rest."
 
As Mrs Nam about to go out, she heard Anna say something and turned around. She didn't expect to hear it that soon. She walked towards Anna and hugged her tightly. Tears starting to well up her eyes. She was so happy. 
 
"Anna-yah..."
"Mum... Thank you"
 
Anna returned Mrs Nam's hug. She felt really grateful to be part of the Nam family.