Chapter Twelve

Always in my heart

"Haelin, do i have any meetings this afternoon?"

"Yes, Mr. Kim. You have two meetings. One with the CEO of Press Company and the other one is with the marketing team."

"Can you carried forward the one with marketing team to next week?"

"Sure, Mr. Kim."

"And Haelin, can you also book a restaurant for me. Any restaurant that served Italian cuisine. I want to have dinner with my wife tonight."

"Okay, no problem Mr. Kim. I will let you know once I've made the booking. Anything else?"

"No, that's it, thank you Haelin. You may go now."

Myungsoo dismissed his secretary. He then took out his phone and pressed the speed dial. After a few rings, Anna answerd his call.

"Hey babe, how are you today?"

"Hi Myungsoo. Erm, okay. Are you coming home late again tonight?"

"No, infact its the opposite. I'm taking you out for dinner later. Don't make any plans okay?"

"Okay~"

"And dress up beautifully. By the way, where are you right now and what are you doing?"

"I'm at home my darling husband~ here I am, sitting on the couch and reading a book~"

"Okay, good girl. Don't forget your lunch. I'm hanging up now. Take care."

"Alright, take care."

Myungsoo hung up the call and took one of the files which were piled up on his desk. He looked through it. He felt relieve to know Anna was at home. Its not that he didn't allow Anna to go out, he was just worried about Anna's health these days. He even bought lots of books so that Anna won't get bored at home. He planned the dinner because he felt guilty for not spending much time with her due to his works, especially when his company is going to open another branch in Japan.

That evening, Anna took out different dresses from the wardrobe. She felt excited and nervous at the same time as if it was her first date with Myungsoo. It's been awhile since they had their night out together. With a towel still wrapped around her body, she put her index finger on her chin and making up her mind on which dress to wear. She decided to wear the navy blue dress with black flowery laces embroided around the shoulder. She put on a light make up and blow-dry her hair. Then, she wear a pair of black pearls earrings and a pair of black heels. After looking at herself in the mirror, she felt satisfied with her look. She walked out from the room. She saw Myungsoo was sitting on the couch, playing with his phone. Anna inhaled deeply and walked gracefully towards Myungsoo.

"I'm ready.." 

Myungsoo looked up and let out a whistle when he saw Anna. He raised his eyebrows and gave her an impressed gaze. He looked at her from head to toe. Anna bit her lower lips, feeling awkward with Myungsoo's stare.

"How do I look?"

"You look pretty babe, pretty ugly."

"Hey~"

Anna furrowed her brows and pouted. Myungsoo chuckled and walked towards her. He held Anna's face and gave her a peck.

"I was just joking baby. You always look pretty in my eyes."

Anna smiled shyly. They stared at each others' eyes for awhile until Myungsoo broke off the "staring contest".

"Shall we go now?"

Anna nodded. Myungsoo stretched out his hand and held onto Anna's. They walked to the car, Myungsoo opened the door for Anna. When Anna went inside the car, Myungsoo skipped while walking to the driver's side. He grinned to himself and entered the car.