Chapter Five

Always in my heart
"CHEERS!"
 
They clanked their glasses and drink up in one shot. Laughters can be heard from the table where Anna and her friends sat. Everyone was in their best mood. It was their last day at the nursing college.
 
"Wahhhh~ Can't believe we're going to graduate soon! Let's drink some more!"
 
"Yah Lee Sungyeol, slow down! You're going to get drunk! Who's going to drive later??"
 
"So? I'm feeling happy right now. We can ride the taxi if I'm drunk."
 
He pulled a face at Sungjong. Sungjong rolled his eyes and turned to face Anna.
 
"Anna, what's your plan after graduation?"
"Hmm.. I don't know yet. Probably, I might be working at my dad's hospital. And besides, my brother is coming home soon."
"To be the head nurse?"
"Haha.. No, don't be silly. How am I going to be a head nurse with my lack of experience?"
"Who knows, its your dad's hospital~"
"But still, it doesn't mean I'll be the head nurse as soon as I graduated, right?"
 
Anna rolled her eyes and shook her head.
 
"How about you?"
"I'll be seeing you there then.."
"What? Wait, are you applying a job at the Nam's hospital?"
"Yeah.."
"And me!"
 
Anna and Sungjong flinched when they heard Sungyeol's voice. Sungyeol grinned at them. Anna felt delightful upon hearing her two best friends' news about getting a job at the Nam Hospital. She really hope they get the positions. How exciting!
 
It was mid-autumn. The autumn breeze made Anna and Sungyeol shivered. They were outside, waiting for Sungjong, who was apparently still in the restaurant. 
 
"Yah Lee Sungjong, hurry up! We're freezing to death here!"
"I'm coming, I'm coming!"
 
As soon as Sungjong was out from the restaurant, Sungyeol hit Sungjong's forehead. Sungjong frowned and rubbed his forehead. 
 
"Anna, we'll get going now. Are you sure you don't want us to send you home?"
"Yup, it's okay Sungjongie. I'll be fine."
 
She saw Sungjong's worried face. She smiled and ruffled his hair, and pushed him gently, ushered him to go.
 
"Be careful okay?"
"I will, don't worry. Have a safe drive guys. Take care."
"Okay. Anna, annyeong~"
 
She waved the boys goodbye. Anna took her phone out from her coat's pocket and pressed the speed dial button. She put the phone on her ear, she heard the ringing sound but nobody answered. With a sigh, she redialled the number. Suddenly, she felt someone held her waist and pulled her. She could feel her back on somebody's chest. She froze. As she was about to turn her face to see the stranger, the person hugged her tightly and whispered to her ear. 
 
"Are you waiting for me, Lee Anna?"
 
Anna loosened up her tensed body when she heard the voice. He gave her a peck on her cheek. Anna smiled and blushed. He moved his arms and turned Anna around. He caressed her face and smiled. 
 
"I missed you babe."
 
Anna giggled, and told him that she missed him too. She gave a light kiss on his right cheek.
 
"Let's go~"
 
Like a typical couple, they held each others' hands and walked to the parking lot.
 
Then they arrived at Anna's home, they walked hand in hand to the front door. He gave her a peck on the lips.
 
"Good night, I will see you tomorrow?"
 
"Okay, good night babe."
 
When Anna was about to turn the door knob, she heard  he called her name. She turned around.
 
"Anna.."
"Hmm?"
 
He walked to Anna and pulled her. He hugged her tightly. Anna hugged him back and rested her head on his shoulder. They were on each others' warm embrace for awhile. Then he said something that made Anna surprised. Her heart beats faster than normal. Her mind went blank. She didn't expect it!
 
"Let's get married."
"....."
"Anna, let's get married"
 
He pulled away from Anna and looked at her. Anna was speechless. He told Anna he was being serious. At that very moment, he took out a box from his pocket and kneeled down. Anna widened her eyes and covered with her hands as she watched he opened the box which revealed a diamond ring.
 
"Lee Anna, will you be my life partner and a mother to my children?"
"....."
"Will you marry me?"
"Myungsoo-yah..."