Chapter Seventeen

Always in my heart

After unlocking the door, Myungsoo walked to the room and entered it to see a figure sleeping on the bed. He smiled and put down his luggage and took off his coat. He tiptoed to the bed and slowly got himself on the bed. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, the figure squirmed and turned to face Myungsoo. She gazed at him with her sleepy eyes.

"Myungsoo?"

"Shh.. Sleep baby."

She gave him a weak smile and continued her slumber in Myungsoo's tight and warm embrace.

When Myungsoo woke up, he found Anna wasn't in the bed. He got up and yawned while stretching his body. He went out from the room and walked to the kitchen and saw Anna. He hugged her from behind, Anna rested her head against his chest. He whispered "I miss you" to Anna. He then turned Anna around to face him. He cupped her face and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. 

"You sure do miss me a lot Kim Myungsoo-ssi. I missed you too. No souvenir from Japan?"

Myungsoo chuckled and flicked his fingers on Anna's forehead. Anna pouted and wrinkled her nose. Then Myungsoo pulled her and gave her a long kiss. Their kiss became passionate, he lifted Anna and sat her down on the kitchen counter. Anna wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him towards her. After sharing a long passionate hot kiss, the two pulled away from each other to catch some breaths. 

"You know the kitchen is a clean place right?"

"Well, who started it first?"

"Just stop being so cute."

Anna let out a soft giggle. She moved her legs from Myungsoo's waist and got down from the kitchen counter. She gave Myungsoo a soft peck on his cheek and walked to the hallway. Myungsoo followed her. 

"I have to go to work now. Take care of the house. I will see you later."

"No worries babe. This house will be safe with me. I will cook dinner tonight, don't come home late!"

Anna smiled and gave him a hug before heading out from the house. Myungsoo looked through the window as he watched Anna walked down the street. When he turned around, his toes accidentally hit the table at the hallway. He groaned in pain and crouched down holding his injured toes. He then noticed a piece of crumpled paper under the table. He picked it up and read it. Lee Soona? He shrugged and walked to the kitchen. When he was about to throw it away, he suddenly got curious. He fished out his phone from his pocket and called his secretary. 

"Haelin, I have a job for you. I want you to do something for me."

After waiting for a few hours, his secretary told him about the information. Myungsoo was shocked to hear it. Why didn't she tell me?

Later that night, the couple enjoyed their dinner whilst exchanging stories. Anna excitedly told him about her brother's reunion with his boyfriend and would love to introduce Sunggyu to Myungsoo. After dinner, they spent their time cuddling on the couch watching tv. Myungsoo couldn't concerntrate watching the tv as his mind kept bothering him about the information he heard that afternoon. Anna noticed that Myungsoo was thinking about something.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

 He switched off the tv and turned his body around to face Anna. Anna raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side waiting for Myungsoo to say something.

"Anna, I want to ask you something and please be honest with me."

Anna furrowed her eyebrows and nodded. Myungsoo took a deep sigh and started to ask Anna about the information that has been bothering him the whole day. Anna just kept quiet and bit her lower lips. Tears started to well her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Myungsoo pulled her and hugged her tightly. He hated to see his precious Anna cry. He told her that she didn't have to answer it right away. Anna pulled away from Myungsoo and told Myungsoo she will answer it and he must know and there is no point keeping it to herself. So she explained everything to Myungsoo. Myungsoo felt guilty for not being there for her and let her suffered all by herself. That night, the couple ended up sleeping on the couch, with Myungsoo's tight embrace around his poor Anna.